Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

(Ok)

Matt was walking along when he got a call from his butler named Edison. "Master Da'k I just got a call from the polict that there is a criminal near your mansion and well he has broken in I need you back here NOW. "On the double." Matt said "Thankyou Master Da'k over and out." (I had to give the butler an accent.)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt rushed home and went to his butlers room he saw Edison on the floor but, he was not dead (Whew). Matt turns off the lights. Then a manenters Matt is completely invisable he has taken a... unsolid form as in things can go thru him. (It happens when he is in the dark) Matt gets in the right position and turns back into a solid then he fires a blast of dark energy at the man who enered the room Matt then turns the lights on and sees the man he just knocked out. Suddenly some police men come in the room and Matt gives them the man. (Guys this is your chance to meet up with me say you followed the police cars or something. You don't have to tho since it is not my RPG.)

Jack stopped his motorcycle next to the mansion and got off his bike. He went to one of the policemen, taking his helmet off. "Excuse me, what happened here?" Jack asked, holding his helmet on the side of his leg. "There was a robbery, nothing more to see here, you can now go to your own business" The policeman said and noted Jack to leve the scene. "Geesh..." Jack mumbled and got on his bike, putting his helmet back on. He drove around the corner and got back when the police were off. He stopped right next to the entrance of the mansion and looked the house. "Nice house, I can admit that for a one thing" Jack said, looking towatds the wooden doors.

" i want to talk about your power, and out power, see like you, me and jack alos control a certain element, i control lighting, and jack here, controls fire, we thoght we were the only ones, but you came along, i think we should keep in close touch wiht each other, oh and edison, you heard none of this ok?"

Archived