Home

Elemental RPG

Curt-Man

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"edison, pull over here, its my house, pus i saw a girl run down that alley, chased by a dude, time for some super heor work, oh yeah"

Johy jumps out of the car and runs down the alley way, next thing you see a huge flash of light come form the alley and a guy limping out looking burnt

" hello m'am, are you alright?"

" i am now, thank you, how can i ever repay you?"

"oh no need, i'm fi--"

then they start making out

(Kissing would be the proper word... Making out would be when you have been seeing each others for quite a while)

Jack sat in the limo. "Edison, I will come all the way back to the mansion, thanks" He sayed and looked throught the window. "That is NOT the way to use our powers..." Jack whispered to himself. He looked at Matt and then started playing with two fires that he liton top of his fingertips.

" hey don't worry, i'll eb around" Johnny walks back to the limo, yeah, sorry bout that, just, when someone is in trouble i make it my job to protect them, yeah, i'll come back to the mansion actually, you don't mind if i chill there right?"

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

(Kissing would be the proper word... Making out would be when you have been seeing each others for quite a while)

((Actually, making out is just kissing enthusiastically/for quite a bit. [/peanut gallery] :D))

"Ok." Edisn sets up the conest "4 events. The last one is only used in case of a tie. The first test is... find the key in the dark and start the car. Ready go!" Matt jumps in the dark. (Still 2 more tests and each one is approipreat for a chaar so the last one will be one that all the chars have a shot at.)

But Matt grabs it first he leaves the darkness and starts the car (Even tho he can not drive yet:D ). Then Edison starts speaking "The winner is... Master Black. The next contest is a marathon. The first person to run 5 laps around that course wins." Matt starts running.

((Sorry, I went on a small trip to Sweden))

Tepe lit up many ssmall fires onto his fingertips and threw them towards the targets. When the small firebolts hit the targets, they made huge explosions that made a firewall between every target. Tepe looked the others as the flames went out, leaving only ash behind them. "Looks like a tie, Edison. So, what's the last one? Intelligence test?"

( me niether but i'll try)

" ok, here is contest, it will test not onyl your powers but your wits,might,speed,endurance and intelligance, this is your contest, first you must run to the docks and destroy 10 large crates, then swim to the island and blow up the abandonded garbage dumnb there, then swim back and put togethor this jigsaw puzzle, it will test your patience, then you must get in your vehicle and go downtown where one of my frineds will eb waiting you must correctly answer 10 of hsi questions, they rnage form math to science to current events, pretty much anytheng, then you come back and complete this obstacle course in the back fo the ,mansion, take your places.............3.............2..........1..........GO!"

(Curt, seeing that you win the running and get the advantage in destroying the targets, it's unfair to us. May I try?)

Tepe looked Edison. "How about: You give us an intelligence and leadership test, like we first answer some intelligence questions in a paper and then there would be situations to be tolde to us and what would we then do if one of this team would be in huge danger"

Name: Alexandra Menon

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 120 lbs

Element: water

Bio: Alex was rejected by her family when they found out what she could do. Not only could she control existing water, but she could also 'shoot' water from her hands. They didn't even bother giving her money to survive.

"Leave us and die," they said. Alex was hurt by their rejection and prepared to do as they had told her. As she sat on the streets, someone came up to her. A kind elderly gentleman had taken notice of her.

"May I ask what such a pretty young woman is doing on the streets?" he asked kindly. She made a sour face and squirted his face with water. He laughed.

"I see," he said. "Why don't you come with me? I'm not afraid of you, though you could kill me in a matter of seconds. Live with me, for I have no heir and I don't want the government to get my property."

Somehow, Alex new she could trust this man. For her 18th birthday, he showed her his will, signifying that she would inherit all that belonged to him. This included a mansion and several million dollars.

"You are the grandfather who did not reject me," she said. "I will stay with you."

And so she has.

Alex left the mansion and the man she had begun to call her grandfather early that morning. Though the old man had offered to buy her a car, she refused, saying that she preferred walking. He smiled and opened the door for her, closing it behind her.

This had become a habit for Alex. Every morning, she would take a long walk. People were friendly to her as she walked. Probably because they don't know what I can do, she thought glumly. No, not even the police knew of her power, for she had never used it on the streets, though she had spent several days training to use it.

She tossed her head, whipping her blonde hair out of her face, allowing her deep blue eyes to be more visible. She passed a small group of homeless men and their eyes turned to watch her. One of the bravest offered a whistle of approval. Alex wheeled to glare at him.

"Don't do that," she warned. He stood to his full height only a little taller than Alex.

"Or what?" he challenged. Alex had to restrain herself from using her water powers. Instead, she proceeded to beat the man up with the martial arts skills she had learned.

"Or you'll be sorry," she answered when he was flat on his back. Then, she continued her walk.

(nice, no one ever chooses water)

"alright, the event is ready the first question is" while they sit comfortably in matt's mansion "you are all walking down the street, and you see a shootout between the polic and gangsters, you can tell the police are loosing, what do you do?"

" ooh ooh, we kick thier butts with our powers"

((I just thought it would be cool... water is a sort of interesting power, you've got to admit that!))

Strangely enough, just as Edison asked that question, Alex saw that happening on the street, just outside Matt's mansion. Looking around, she realized that nobody was about to help the police. With a roll of her eyes, she muttered, "It always falls to me."

Being careful not to unleash her powers, she stepped in and helped the police fight off the gang. The police officers watched in amazement.

"Are you a Japenese in disguise?" one of them asked. Alex laughed.

"No," she answered. "I'm just good at this stuff. It was a pleasure to be of service."

With this, she turned to walk away.

Archived