Home

Missing GBers

Well, looks like our missing persons folder is growing ever larger. Something seems to be taking the forum goers at GB.com and not returning them. The latest to go missing is STTCT. She was last seen on 5/2 in Yoda's Swamp. We've been able to eliminate Yoda as a suspect...can't remember why...I was questioning him & then seem to have marked down "Suspect Yoda is not." So, we can try other denizens of the swamp, but Yoda is free & clear.

This is rather disturbing. Havoc Stryphe has been missing for awhile. He came by a few months ago and said he was no longer able to post from work. Let's be sure to check into this "work" as a possible suspect. I haven't seen Tie Guy in a while. I fear he's gone too.

The search begins now! If you spot one of these, hog tie them and force them to post a message on the board explaining their absence. After that you may let them go...a bit of tickling is allowed.

We still don't know what exactly is taking these people so be careful! Or you may be the next victim!

Even I haven't been posting a whole lot lately. I'm surprised someone mentionned Kvan! Memories...

I think nobody will be surprised when I say that this place is definitely becoming dead. The days of GB (the game) are long behind us and to say the truth, Lucasarts news have not been extremely interesting as of late.

That's okay... We should simply share other ways to contact each other so we can keep in touch. My MSN Messenger addy is sheracknhar@hotmail.com. I'm online for most of my free time. I suggest everybody does the same!

I'm around, guys. :)

But I agree with Sherack when he says that this place is pretty much dying. I'm sad to say this.

And Fergie has a point too: every time I visit here (about once a day just to see if there's something new) I get attacked by a ridiculous number of popups. Some times my Virus Scanner pops up and says "Some virus found...please scan" and only after I visit this site and a particular popup greets me.

Oh well. Keep in touch if you use MSN: my MSN messenger ID is krkode (at) yahoo (dot) com (yes, that is an msn messenger ID!). Alright, later guys ;)

Well I hope no one was organizing a search party for me since I hadn't posted in, err, a few days. I was doing very important things like watching the Indy 500 and taking Sherack's advice and buying Jedi Academy when it became cheap.

But yeah, overall things have been slower than some metaphor I'll think of later. It got me to thinking of doing the (blatant plug to make you look back in the archives) GB.COM EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR 2003-2004 early this year, but then I realized there probably ain't a lot to award on.

EDIT: Since everyone else is: My msn is gbclefo@hotmail.com, but I think most of the GB regulars (and some of the RSN for good measure) are on my list.

Sorry guys. My Warehouse went through a major system conversion in May. I've been switched to 2nd shift and I've been training new people to be under me. We have been swamped and my brain is dead. I work soo much OT that I hardly see my family etc. We are in the middle of trying to buy a house. We are in escrow and it is hopefully supposed to close mid july. The sellers have been giving us grief. Trying to pull illegal things etc. They have renters who are family in the home refusing to leave etc. You can imagine. It has been a rollercoaster. If I didn't want the house so badly I would have given up a long time ago. I try to come back once and awhile but I usually don't have anytime to post. I don't have even a chance for lunch!

Good to hear from you STTCT! Congrats on the new underlings, go easy on them at first & then once you have earned their trust, crush them under your heel!! MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaa.......*coughgaspwheeze*

Anywho, goodluck with the home, hope everything works out for you. I'm sending all of my good karma your way in hopes it will push you on through.

Karma++

Now tell your bosses Darth Homer ordered you to get something to eat! :D

Crazy dog's at the Battlefront forums. I saw him there a few times.

I suppose people still check the forums. I think the pop-up/virus/spyware/trojan problem is a lot less critical then some time ago. Used to get over a hundred spywares found with ad-aware...

There's also the lack of discussions going on. Nothing much lately.

My MSN is vbird_prince@hotmail.com if anyone cares...

Originally posted by darthfergie

I remember you...but I also thought I saw you post a few days ago which is why I didn't toss you onto that list above...

<_<

>_>

maybe? didn't you post recentishly?

You know... I can't remember the last time it was I posted, but I didn't post a few days ago however. I might have browsed about though.

04-24-2004

Wow... I haven't posted in like over a month. :o I guess I haven't posted much in forums lately until now.

Archived