Home

Missing GBers

..or Thrawn, or Young David, or Leon, or X-wing Guy, or Wraith 5, or Rommel, or Silent Hunter, or Rogue 15, or I can go on and on and on...

Hah! I've been missed! Well anyways, I'm still here somewhere...lurking...but yeah, for a while I couldn't come here because those stupid popups would give me a virus every time I came. Thank the Lord for Mozilla...:D

Originally posted by Pal™

Heya Dave! What happened to your old avatar? That one was good. ^^;

Uhm ... gotta look that up. It may be on my other computer ...

(Seeing how much this forum is off-line ... I remember one of the reasons I left)

Oh ... and did I mention that Leon is just married?

I've been stuck in a temporal anomoly?

No, wait...

Um, I been held hostage by some overzealous Mormons trying to convert me?

I mean...

I was trapped in my garage beneath a large stack of old newspapers I had intended to recycle, let this be a lesson to remember to recycle frequently. The police searched my home several times, and I yelled myself hoarse, but no one heard me. I nibbled on some of mother's nearby preserves, and to keep my sanity I bounced a nearby basketball with my one free hand. I made a game of it. I would see how many times I could bounce the ball in an hour and then try to beat that record. Finally I decided to matters into my own hands, remembering my old science lessons, I took some baking soda and the lemon juice from a discarded lemon peel from the garbage and squirted it into a cigar tube which I had tied one end of the vacuum cleaner's power cord. The acid from the lemon juice reacted with the baking soda sending the cigar tube up into the rafters with a mighty rush. I hit the retract button on the vacuum cleaner and I was pulled to my freedom.

yeah that's it...

So now I'm posting again... I think. :D

Kudos to anyone who knows where that last excuse came from!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Um, I been held hostage by some overzealous Mormons trying to convert me?

Kudos to anyone who knows where that last excuse came from!

I take offense to that comment!

Anyway, I haven't seen myself or Sithspawn here in a while. I kind of forgot about this place when Altus came crashing down (Anyone know if they're back?). Maybe this forum will be back to normal soon. But I think the old days of GB's prime have long passed. It's probably been a good two years since I've been on. Oh well. Hopefully I'll post more often if that matters to anyone.

Archived