Home

Happy birthday Crowy!!!

Sabretooth

Happy B-day man, have a good one, and stuff.

1709: President George Washington signs the first U.S. copyright act into law.

1990, Seinfeld premiered

1930, Clint Eastwood was born

Gemini

According to astrologers, Geminis tend to be quick-witted, changeable, talkative, versatile, and sometimes crafty or mischievous. Geminis are known for their ability to express themselves, and are witty, clever, and often well-read. They usually have something to say about everything. Astrologers believe that typical Geminis have highly developed intellects, and that they place greater importance on learning than on emotional or practical issues. However, they consider Geminis to be so clever that they can give the impression of deep emotion or of the practicality of their desires.

Astrologers believe Geminis have the ability, and often the need, to do more than one thing at a time. Geminis are so interested in everything that they get bored easily and often cannot resist moving on to the next subject, tendencies which can make them seem shallow and fickle.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I want some of what IG's smokin :p what do astrologers say about Virgos......?

mtfbwya

Astrologers believe that Virgoans are practical, no-nonsense people. They like to talk and are good communicators, but prefer to put their words to practical use. Thus they are not very interested in idle conversation, and they can be shy. The typical Virgoan also has a tendency to be critical. According to astrologers, Virgoans often have a great concern for health and hygiene. They also like to be well-groomed and keep their surroundings very tidy.

Astrologers consider Virgoans to be detail-oriented, analytical, intelligent, and hard-working. They handle complex tasks with seeming effortlessness because they are flexible and good organizers. They are said to be more concerned with doing their jobs well than with personal acclaim, and as a result tend to be humble. They also can be perfectionists and worry when projects or situations do not meet their high expectations.

:p

Oh, and I am smoking the nothing plant, that grows in the hills of make-believe. :rhett:

*puff*

Originally posted by IG-64

Astrologers believe that Virgoans are practical, no-nonsense people. They like to talk and are good communicators, but prefer to put their words to practical use. Thus they are not very interested in idle conversation, and they can be shy. The typical Virgoan also has a tendency to be critical. According to astrologers, Virgoans often have a great concern for health and hygiene. They also like to be well-groomed and keep their surroundings very tidy.

Astrologers consider Virgoans to be detail-oriented, analytical, intelligent, and hard-working. They handle complex tasks with seeming effortlessness because they are flexible and good organizers. They are said to be more concerned with doing their jobs well than with personal acclaim, and as a result tend to be humble. They also can be perfectionists and worry when projects or situations do not meet their high expectations.

That's Astro for you!:p

happybdaycrow.JPG

therrr ya go Mr. Crow ;)

ok whats with all the birthdays? seriously people, prophylactics work... :) unless you're sterile like Asshat-errr, Astro.

speakin of which:

analytical

*snickers*

they are flexible

:confused:

HA! yankin a course Stroster...

So IG, what's Capricorn's scope?

Troopr, that was :lol::rofl:

Oh yeah, and I think IG should make an astrology thread which can be stuck on the Swamp. Then, each month a new astrological sign comes and all those who are of that sign report to IG. IG then adds them below the predictiom.

Cool, no?

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

....seriously people, prophylactics work... :) unless you're sterile like Asshat-errr, Astro.

So IG, what's Capricorn's scope?

coming from a man whose av/sig is a baby.....

i am hardy sterile

*hands troopr a king size mug of astro sperm*

go get it tested big boy :D

and IG, that analysis was spot on.... has teenage life made a clairvoyant and/or astrologer of you.... ? :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

coming from a man whose av/sig is a baby.....

i am hardy sterile

*hands troopr a king size mug of astro sperm*

go get it tested big boy :D

and IG, that analysis was spot on.... has teenage life made a clairvoyant and/or astrologer of you.... ? :p

mtfbwya

Not quite sure what to make of that...

but, yeah, don't think I want to see your autistic swimmers in a cup ;)

"It's not mine baby, Honestly!"

That'd be me also.

*high fives astro* go virgo go virgo go virgo go!

have a good one crowster.:wavey:

Trooper, having a look at your sigs and av, im deducing that youre one of those blokes that likes gettin dressed up in a diaper and a bonnet, makes a mess of himself, and then gets a spank from <insert name of paid sex worker here> didnt moms breastfeed you ? diddums :p

*thats how you do it IG. thanks for chipping in though :D*

*high fives Mike back...Mike my laptop is away being repaired. I'll be back on msn when I get it back, hopefully next week :D *

mtfbwya

Archived