Home

So many star wars games...

Nevhision

Hahaha. I'm gonna get Star Wars: Battlefront this September when it comes out. I'll get Republic Commando whenever it comes out. I'll get Halo 2 this November. I'll also get KotOR 2 next year when it comes out!!

Star Wars: Galaxies: An Empire Divided and Star Wars: Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed aren't even an option because I can't pay more money for a game. Duh!!

The one I want most is Star Wars: Battlefront!!

:fett:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Poggle

KOTOR2

Battlefront

Republic comando

succinctly put. and i agree. pay by the month games are the devil. i will never succomb to that crap out of principle. no matter how cool it looks. and academy got boring a long time ago so i couldnt care less about it. now if they made a remake of Shadows of the Empire with good graphics, expanded weapons/villains. now that would an entertaining game.

Originally posted by fuzzyfreaker

Battlefront

Kotor 2

Republic Commando

Looks like it's me and Majin... Meet you on Halo 2! U got xbox live?

Hahaha!! No, I don't have XBOX Live. My parents dislike it enough that I even play video games!! My friend has XBOX Live, since his parents are so over protective (his computer got a virus) and they don't let him play games online. He's so...jealous and sad, trying to prove that JA for XBOX is better, when you can't even mod it, spawn things, or go into third-person view when you want to, and you can't shut off your lightsaber or even get downloads or new maps. XBOX Live is nothing compared to playing online on computers!! I just have to clear up some space for Star Wars: Battlefront on my PC!! Its system requirements for graphics better not be too high!! I'd die if I'd have to get it for XBOX and not be able to play it online or mod it!!

Maybe we could play Star Wars: Battlefront online when it comes out. I dunno. My friend with XBOX Live will probably get Halo 2 for XBOX. His XBOX Live name is...DarthShadow88.

My other friend also has XBOX Live, but it hasn't been working, and his computer has TONS of space and it is an AlienWare!! He'll probably get it for PC. I, again, don't know!!

I guess the only advantage to Jedi Academy on Xbox Live is people actually try to kill each other in FFA. :D

I'll add your friend when i get back from this stinkin trip to America. The only thing good here is the pizza and cheap video games... And while i'm ranting about stuff I HATE BEING AN EWOK!!!:atat::ewok:

Actually, XBOX has better graphics, more Lucas Arts games, and...less games. That is the only area where PS2 beats it!! But, Lucas Arts has an agreement with Microsoft to release every Lucas Arts game on a Microsoft thing, PC or XBOX.

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Actually, XBOX has better graphics, more Lucas Arts games, and...less games. That is the only area where PS2 beats it!! But, Lucas Arts has an agreement with Microsoft to release every Lucas Arts game on a Microsoft thing, PC or XBOX.

And in a way, having less games can be better because it means that game developers might put more work into games for xbox instead of just stickin games out there. Just how many of those thousands of games are actually good?

Archived