Home

Hi! SWOTL Theme in Grim Fandango?

TheMonkeyGuy

Hi! I'm Monkey Guy... A mighty pirate... err... no, sorry :D This is my first post in Grim Fandango forums, but I read you every day ;) I'm a spanish fan of Grim (sorry for my bad english :p).

Well, I finish it again and in the credits the game show some themes of the game and there was one that was: "Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe Theme by Michael Land" :eek:. I know that SWOTL is a simulator game of LucasArts, but... Which is the theme of the SWOTL? And... Where is the theme of the SWOTL in Grim Fandango? :(

Que la Fuerza os acompañe ;)

• 3 weeks later...

SWOTL = Secret Weapons of the luftwaffe.

SWOTL is a game of LucasArts. For more info click here ;):

http://www.mixnmojo.com/php/site/gamedb.php?gameid=48

In the final credits of Grim Fandango there are a few names of themes of the game (Compañeros, etc) and a theme is:

"Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe Theme by Michael Land".

Michael Land is a compositor of music of LucasArts (he worked on Monkey Island series). So the SWOTL theme is in anywhere of Grim Fandango (possibly a reference). I'm trying find the theme in the game, but I don't know how the theme is :(

I got the "Theme" ( so far as i know a theme is a opening song or intor music ?;)

You can download it heaer, sorry for the stuttering, maybe it was cuased by recording while "playin" .

swolu.mp3

Dont know where this music is used in the game though.

Arthur

I searched all over..but could find anything like this with scumrev..

just some weird dialogs of hector in file year 4 or like this...

anyway

Maybe there is a soundfile in the cutscene , I dont know..but it seems like its just mixed in a backgroud song..very hard to identify..

or the got inspirated by the theme.. who know ._l

Archived