Home

Bastila Shan-WIP

darthviper107

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lundquist

Damn man... I want this:P This will finally give me reason to dust off JA. How big is it (in mb)?

If Lucasarts says no, then I'll finally be convinced that they've lost they're minds.

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

LucasArts would be smart to allow intra-LucasArts product transfers, because it provides cross-promotion (advertising) of their other products. But no one ever accused them of being smart.

Carth would be a good Kyle\Jaden replacement.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

You should know that own and bought is not the same thing...

I know that. You missed my point anyway. I'm just demonstrating that so many of the users on this board are long time LucasArts customers. I've been a customer since Rebel Assault was released in 1993.

Originally posted by darthviper107

Yep, it will be for pcgamemods.com, jk3files.com and lucasfiles.com. BTW, what other character from KOTOR would everyone like to use in Jedi Academy?

Oh man, there are so many. Personally, I'd like to see either the Sith troopers for stormie replacements or Canderous Ordo.

Bastila will be released when I get permission from Lucasarts. I would like to do some others, since it didn't take me very long to do Bastila and she looks really good. Mayber I could figure out how to do SP custom characters and do the player custom characters.

Viper I hope you can get permission to use them. And if you extract anymore to JA, you should get the male twi-lik. That would be a good step into making a Boc or even Bib Fortuna. Ah seeing even Canderous or Calo in JA would be awesome, well any person from KOTOR would be geat!

Here's some other stuff I would like to do:

Sith Trooper

Mission

Juhani

Canderous

Custom Player(Heads, Bodies, etc)

Calo Nord

Manaan Aliens(forgot what they are called)

Mandalorian

Ebon Hawk.

I can just see the renewed interest in JA if you could manage to get permission to accomplish this.

I really hope you get permission to release the models darthviper. Do they have facial animations for single player support?

I can't seem to be able to get into pcgamemods for the last couple of days so I hope you also send it to jk2files/jk3files and or lucasfiles if you are able to release her and any future models.

The model I'd like to see after Bastila is definately the Sith trooper. Jolee and HK-47 are also in my list of faves. And the fish race from Manaan are the Selkath in case you still couldn't remember, they're pretty cool also.

Man I hope LA responds soon.

Heh, it'd release it and then if it got took down, it could always be downloaded via *Cough*Kazza*Cough* And the likes.

Wishful thinking. It's easy to say "don't worry about the legal implications" when you're not the one who will get in trouble.

Lucas has been known to release the dogs of war before. Think before you speak.

*edit*

Plus the existance of this thread alone would be enough to convict him with the current laws.

*edit*

Here's some other stuff I would like to do:

Sith Trooper

Mission

Juhani

Canderous

Custom Player(Heads, Bodies, etc)

Calo Nord

Manaan Aliens(forgot what they are called)

Mandalorian

Ebon Hawk.

O.K., the "Manaan Aliens" are called Selkath. Remember that now..........

Oh, and how the hell can you forget Darth Revan, Darth Malak, and HK-47?!?! They are the best!!

Otherwise, Bastila is looking nice!!

*Sigh*- I hate those copyright things...I'm sure Amidala will tell you why I hate them...actually, probably lecture me, or you, or something..........

:fett:

Ok, I'll do HK-47 also, but not Revan or Malak since they are already out. Although I could have done better on Revan. I'm not sure if I want to do the Selkath anymore, they are kind of stupid. Is there anyone else I should do? Also, should I release the characters in a single pack or individually? I'm going to release the new custom characters in a single pack because that would be stupid not to, plus they will be a bit confusing to make so... Anyway, still no reply from LA, the website said they would reply within 2 days and it's been more than 2 days so I don't know. Once I tried to email Raven and they never emailed me back so maybe it's like that.

they would reply within 2 days and it's been more than 2 days so I don't know. Once I tried to email Raven and they never emailed me back so maybe it's like that.

I say release it, if they get unhappy it's entirely their fault.

Ok, this is what I'd like to do, I would like to release it on pcgamemods.com for a bit, then if lucasarts replies and says no then it can be taken off, if they don't reply or if they do and say yes, then I will send it to jk3files.com and lucasfiles.com since it takes longer to get to those.

Archived