Home

The Imperial Expeditionary Force (Thread 2)

boranchistanger

Well, the antagonist has deleated the origional IEF thread which had over 80 posts so here is the new one. The IEF is now back to normal and is as strong as ever.

The Imperial Expeditionary Force

Formed April 24, 2004

Currently 19 Members

What is the Imperial Expeditionary Force?

The Imperial Expeditionary Force (IEF) is a clan for the upcoming game Star Wars Battlefront. The clan will be playing on the PC version of the game. The clan will stress team-based tactics and role-playing. A very fun, positive community will be formed within the clan and strong leadership will be maintained.

Are there any faction restrictions?

As you can tell from the name we are an Imperial-based clan. Therefore in all clan battles you will be required to be either Imperial or the Republic units (The Republic is, after all, the same thing as the Empire). Outside of clan battles you will be allowed to be whatever your heart desires.

Why are you forming the clan now?

The clan is being formed now because it gives the clan time to grow and develop prior to the game release so that when the game is released the IEF will be well established and a presence from day 1. It gives the clan a chance to have trial and error.

How will this thing be run?

There will be three stages in the way the IEF is run. Refer to the Governing Plan section of the website.

How strict are you when it comes to accepting members?

We will be pretty picky about the members we accept. Since 30 members is the most we will accept prior to game release we want 30 productive and loyal members. We will not accept any ol' person who says they want to join.

What will the clan be doing prior to the release of Battlefront?

We will be recruiting members and getting everything straightened out and ready to go. Lots of development will be taking place. This way, by one week into game release we should have a fairly strong presence in Battlefront.

To join email this application to boranchistanger@yahoo.com

Planned Game Name

Real Life Age

Real Life Gender

A Little About Yourself

Past gaming experience

Past online gaming experience

Why you have to offer the IEF

AIM Screenname

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, lets find out shall we

* The IEF has 11 members in the North American branch. Most out of any other clan.

*All of the IEF members are of the highest quality. All are 14 or older except one mature member who is less then that. All are selected through a very effective filtering process that has resulted in the 11 best out of over 30 applications. (More than any other clan I bet)

*The IEF is one of if not the main pioneer in Star Wars Battlefront clans. In the week after the IEF joined

1. A clan forum was created on these forums. Yes it was because of the IEF.

2. Numerous clans were formed including REB and Clan Comic. HD made their thread during the week after the IEF was created.

3. The IEF did volunteer work to improve the clan environment including a guide to clans and the development of a website for the REB clan.

*The IEF now is the safest clan in Star Wars Battlefront. The hacker situation that only lasted 2 days gave us valuable lessons that caused many security measures to be put in place. Backup forums, domains, websites, threads have all been created along with the simple measure of not having the same password for everything!

*The IEF forums are bustling and numerous interesting discussions are occuring weverywhere from ways to kill Jar Jar to the Senate elections approaching in the IEF.

*The IEF is a very well organized clan. The website gives endless amounts of information and the forums, like I mentioned earlier, are bustling.

*The IEF members are all friends, even with Rourk. If you don't believe this just ask a member.

*The IEF is the only clan that actually allows the members to choose who represents them.

The list goes on and on. So whenever someone makes a sneaky bash at the IEF, just ignore it.

-Boran

Your clan is too strict and immature. I coulda swore that a few of your memebers were as young as LukeK. Your forum is older than us, so you naturally have more stuff. Your people are not of the highest quality, that is apparent. It is yet too be proved safe. We've never had a hacker problem. Lingo has been talking about HD way long ago. I remember one of his old threds about what to name it. And why be sneaky about it? I am not a fan of the IEF. I would say worse, but I dont want to be responsible for breakign the ties between the IEF and HD. If Lingo still wants to be allies, then make the blame fall on me. You guys are also very prideful and pompous. I'll enjoy vaping you on the battlefield.

actually, I do have the right. you havent seen berserk yet. What else, Lingo says something thats true and ya'll get mad. You guys did have a hacker, its a turn off. But all this arguing is basically pointless, because there is no way to solve it until the game comes out. But as for members, HD has alot more mature members, most of the time, I am one of them. But even on a bad day, I'm still better than your worst meember. So lets review, HD's worst member is still better than IEF's worst member. I dont hack into IEF's site, much less my own.

Stop this nonsense people. Our two great clans are ready to slit each others throtes simple because they each think they are better than each other. On this thread there is to be no more back and forths between IEF members and HD members about which clan is better or else I will get a moderator or the admin involved. This is the IEF thread for recruitment, not the thread to bash the IEF or HD. Enough! I will crack down on my members if any of this continues and I assume Van Lingo, being a responsable clan leader, will follow suit. IEF members, NO FLAMING THE HD THREAD LIKE THEY HAVE DONE TO THE IEF THREAD. IF YOU DO ANY FORM OF FLAMING YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY OUT OF THE CLAN.

A couple responses.

Your clan is too strict and immature.

THe clan is indeed stricter than other clans and is only strict because rules need to be in place and those rules need to be enforced. As fdor immature, look at your posts.

coulda swore that a few of your memebers were as young as LukeK.

Nope, Luke is the only member under 13 years old.

Your forum is older than us, so you naturally have more stuff

I was referring not to quantity but quality. The IEF has the highest quality threads and some cool RPs.

Your people are not of the highest quality, that is apparent

Don't give that bullcrap. 11 out of over 30 applications. I choose every one of my members for a specific purpose and will post each member's purpose if you wish. They are all experienced and mature gamers.

It is yet too be proved safe. We've never had a hacker problem.

More bullcrap. THe IEF is the safest clan right now, you wouldn't believe how many safeguards we have in place right now.

Lingo has been talking about HD way long ago. I remember one of his old threds about what to name it.

After an extensive search the only thread Van Lingo made about HD prior to the IEF was about naming it. The official HD thread was posted following the IEF's entry. The entry of the IEF, you can't deny this, jumpstarted the entire clan world.

You guys are also very prideful and pompous. I'll enjoy vaping you on the battlefield.

And you were saying what about the IEF's maturity?

What else, Lingo says something thats true and ya'll get mad. You guys did have a hacker, its a turn off. But all this arguing is basically pointless, because there is no way to solve it until the game comes out. But as for members, HD has alot more mature members, most of the time, I am one of them. But even on a bad day, I'm still better than your worst meember. So lets review, HD's worst member is still better than IEF's worst member. I dont hack into IEF's site, much less my own.

More bullcrap. No proof backing any of it up. I could also say many things about HD yet I don't simply because it is not a good thing to FLAME OThER CLAN'S THREADS.

Like I said, no more of this, it ends on this post. Oh, congrats on our 12 member lukeiamyourdad.

-Boran

-Boran

I think we should stop this discussion because it's to poor that yeabginn and Boranchistanger are flaming each other and i don't think that one of them could talk to each other in a nice way. I'm also very disappointed about yeabginn flamed the IEF thread

XoRRoX

Agreed, whle I still have a few things to say, I will refrain and if I have any more thigns to say, I will email boranchristanger in private and sicuss them in a civil manner. It is easy to be petty and shoot back at boran, but being mature is not easy. I was immature before, I'll try to be better in the future. Boran, whats your email?

I do not think anyone can say he's in the best clan. So stop wasting this thread on pointless discussions. If you really want to go on with this go to jasperw's thread, the best clan. I think this thread is ment for serious discussions about IEF business.

Archived