Home

The Imperial Expeditionary Force (Thread 2)

boranchistanger

This is why I have PMed Boran on multiple occassions asking him to refrain from calling his clan the "greatest and strongest SWBF clan".

#1. I tried to settle this long ago. And if IEF insists on bragging BEFORE THE GAME IS OUT, then we'll do all the posting here we want. Hey, you're so proud of your INSECURE forum...leave your important threads there.

Once again, I TOLD YOU SO, BORAN.

#2. I have not seen one flame on this thread yet. If I've missed one, please someone quote it. Calling someone immature is not a flame if they are. Personally, I think Boran is mature for his age -- but the fact remains that HE IS STILL ONLY 14 YEARS OLD.

So the only team members that IEF is going to keep are those that play on the weekends.

Yaeb, post what you want, but make sure you're not flaming. So far, your posts are fine. And true.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, the main reason I stopped being offensive was because I thought you would get onto me for harrassing a clan. I had some kicking points against borans last post that I sent him via email. and lingo, age matters not. I became a man at a young age. IMO, you become a man when you can eat like one, work like one, and are mature enough to be around them without being intimidated merely by age. Though Boran is mature, he lets age hold him back too much. Thats his problem. He's in such a hurry to grow up that he's turning into a bad clan leader.

And so you see the "maturity" of Hire on Demand. I have said that the IEF is currently the best clan in SW Battlefront right now and I posted the reasons why, in my thread of course. Hire on Demand members, "mature" people, now come in and say every negative thing they possibly can, everything from rediculous accusations that I am a bad leader to the fact that everyone on the IEF is immature. Look at yourselves Hire on Demand flamers.

Whatever, IEF members you have direct orders not to flame up the Hire on Demand thread like they have to us. Say nothing negative about their clan on their thread or on their forums. Van Lingo, the fact you are allowing these immature and childish posts are completely rediculous. Also, quote me the last time I said the IEF was the greatest clan in Battlefront. Please.

-Boran

Hrm.

I'm not altogether too worried about this. As far as why haven't I stopped the posts, it's mostly because I'm not a control-freak; someday you'll learn.

The point remains: BATTLEFRONT IS NOT OUT YET. Let's lighten up a bit.

Originally posted by VanLingo

Hrm.

I'm not altogether too worried about this. As far as why haven't I stopped the posts, it's mostly because I'm not a control-freak; someday you'll learn.

The point remains: BATTLEFRONT IS NOT OUT YET. Let's lighten up a bit.

OK! The IEF has yet to say anything attacking the clan Hire on Demand yet whether it is on your thread or on this one. Your members, however, continue to post these rediculous attacks with no truth behind them. I am 14 yet am a heck of a lot better a clan leader than 90% of others. I won't say your name Van Lingo simply because I am not as low as HD has become right now.

Once again IEF members no flaming their thread like they have done to our thread. Van Lingo, "mature", "responsible", "strong" clan leader, please control your members.

-Boran

PS:

Thats his problem. He's in such a hurry to grow up that he's turning into a bad clan leader.

Could I have your AIM screenname or MSN Messenger name? I would like to hear man to man how I am such a "bad clan leader".

Oh, one other point.

So the only team members that IEF is going to keep are those that play on the weekends.

Ya right. IEF members are on 5 times more than Hire on Demand members and, since many are teens, have more time to play during the weekday than adults do. Don't give me that crap. And we do have numerous 18+ year olds. Please, people, don't listen to Van Lingo's attempted attacks, they are spineless and immature.

They really should give me a damn mod job...

Ok, now, all of you, stop it. If someone wants to call himself or his clan "the best", why does it bother you that much? It's not like your clan is better or anything.

So all of you who replied to IEF considering ourselves "the best" are kind of immature for trying to start a flame war for absolutely nothing.

You can call yourselves "the best" and it shouldn't bother anyone.

You cant be man to man over a monitor. over a monitor, a 11 year old can instantly become a 25-year-old body builder. There's no man to man on the computer. and I dont have aim, we can play email tag or play pool on yahoo whitch includes chat.

You cant be man to man over a monitor. over a monitor, a 11 year old can instantly become a 25-year-old body builder. There's no man to man on the computer. and I dont have aim, we can play email tag or play pool on yahoo whitch includes chat.

Email tag it is then! A yahoo pool game would also be nice. Lets do that. Tell me how to get onto that please. Just don't flame on the IEF recruitment thread plz.

-Boran

First I had a nuetral point of view, but this changes everything. Hire on demand justs keeps posting in somebosy elses thread, and, while you're not really flaming, I wouldn't subscribe your threads as friendly either.

Now the hole dicussion becomes a personal one against Boran because he's 14 years old. I'm 15, and let's just say I have some experience with people who's only judgement about a person is based on his age. I really can't apreciate it.

The way he set things up, I surdenly wouldn't discribe BoranChistanger as imature, but as an organisational talent. In my eyes there is no reason to go one with posting crap here, I've read them all, but I can't discover what you're problem with the IEF is. If I was BoranChistenger, I would have talled to a moderator a long time ago.

First I had a nuetral point of view, but this changes everything. Hire on demand justs keeps posting in somebosy elses thread, and, while you're not really flaming, I wouldn't subscribe your threads as friendly either.

Now the hole dicussion becomes a personal one against Boran because he's 14 years old. I'm 15, and let's just say I have some experience with people who's only judgement about a person is based on his age. I really can't apreciate it.

The way he set things up, I surdenly wouldn't discribe BoranChistanger as imature, but as an organisational talent. In my eyes there is no reason to go one with posting crap here, I've read them all, but I can't discover what you're problem with the IEF is. If I was BoranChistenger, I would have talled to a moderator a long time ago.

Thank you very much. I hope these sensless posts against the IEF stop. I won't take this up with a moderator simply because I thought Van Lingo would be more responsible. Oh well.

Hey, way to go there, jasperw... Just keep the debate going...

On a minor note, this isn't your clan thread, either.

No Van Lingo, you have been the one to start up these sensless posts against us numerous times. Once again, I ask you stop them.

Thank you

-Boran

I already have. I thought this was settled awhile ago.

Seriously, I think that you guys want to argue.

After this post, any mention of flaming or negativity against myself or Hire on Demand will warrant my return.

If you all can shutup, I'll leave this thread alone.

Originally posted by VanLingo

I already have. I thought this was settled awhile ago.

Seriously, I think that you guys want to argue.

After this post, any mention of flaming or negativity against myself or Hire on Demand will warrant my return.

If you all can shutup, I'll leave this thread alone.

It was solved a long time ago until you members started flaming my thread. Don't you dare blame the IEF for this sensless arguing because it was you who started into it. I have asked for a long time for you to get your members to shutup. My members have been shutup from the beginning. Time to get yours.

-Boran

Archived