Home

The Imperial Expeditionary Force (Thread 2)

boranchistanger

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boranchistanger

We never said anything Raebginn, there is no way you can put any of this blame on us.

-Boran

yeah, I can. Van Lingo said that he'd stop if ya'll shutup. then you have to have the last word and said something, starting it up again.

This would be the perfect time for mum to get in (you guys should shout: "he started it!" and point your fingers).

Mom, he did it and I can prove it!

Lets see here, it started with this post

Your clan is too strict and immature. I coulda swore that a few of your memebers were as young as LukeK.

Yep, that is the 8th post in this thread and it was posted by Yaebginn. Now, a couple posts after.

Stop this nonsense people. Our two great clans are ready to slit each others throtes simple because they each think they are better than each other.

This is the IEF thread for recruitment, not the thread to bash the IEF or HD. Enough! I will crack down on my members if any of this continues and I assume Van Lingo, being a responsable clan leader, will follow suit.

That was posted by me 4 posts after Yaebginn's post. Yaebiginn endorsed this with a post.

Agreed, whle I still have a few things to say, I will refrain and if I have any more thigns to say, I will email boranchristanger in private and sicuss them in a civil manner.

and

noted, an email is on your way. From now on, I will be more civil if you are. No further public arguments.

Excellent, back to normal aren't we. I guess not though.

Yaeb, post what you want, but make sure you're not flaming. So far, your posts are fine. And true.

And it is Van Lingo, the responsible clan leader, who opens the gate and lets the bulls through.

Though Boran is mature, he lets age hold him back too much. Thats his problem. He's in such a hurry to grow up that he's turning into a bad clan leader.

Yep. Once again I tried to end it.

Whatever, IEF members you have direct orders not to flame up the Hire on Demand thread like they have to us. Say nothing negative about their clan on their thread or on their forums. Van Lingo, the fact you are allowing these immature and childish posts are completely rediculous. Also, quote me the last time I said the IEF was the greatest clan in Battlefront. Please.

Once again the argument comes to a close and things go back to normal. Or so it seemed.

Hrm.

I'm not altogether too worried about this. As far as why haven't I stopped the posts, it's mostly because I'm not a control-freak; someday you'll learn.

The point remains: BATTLEFRONT IS NOT OUT YET. Let's lighten up a bit.

Wow, now he throws some more wood on the fire. Encouraging more flaming and the continuation of the argument.

Once again IEF members no flaming their thread like they have done to our thread. Van Lingo, "mature", "responsible", "strong" clan leader, please control your members.

Once again I ask for the argument to end! Jasper does a great job of helping me try to end this argument and the flaming of my thread.

First I had a nuetral point of view, but this changes everything. Hire on demand justs keeps posting in somebosy elses thread, and, while you're not really flaming, I wouldn't subscribe your threads as friendly either.

Thank you! Then

Hey, way to go there, jasperw... Just keep the debate going...

On a minor note, this isn't your clan thread, either.

Hey Van Lingo, great job stopping the debate with the two posts above and your excellent control over your members. Lets give him a standing ovation!

Seriously, I think that you guys want to argue.

After this post, any mention of flaming or negativity against myself or Hire on Demand will warrant my return.

If you all can shutup, I'll leave this thread alone.

Trying to play innocent. I will turn that around and say that you want to provoke the IEF and want to start arguments. Whatever.

Anyway, for the 4th time I ask for the flaming of the IEF thread to end and once again call upon Van Lingo to control his members. IEF members, your orders remain the same. Good job not responding to these flames.

-Boran

Originally posted by boranchistanger

That is now 13 members out of 42 applications.

I am still waiting for a response from Van Lingo about my proposed agreement on his thread.

-Boran

Don't make us jaleous.

Finding 16 people from holland only that are already sure they will buy the game is hard enoughf.

Alright, a couple of things for the IEF.

1. Tiak has decided to wait until the game comes out to join a clan and has therefor left the IEF. We now have 13 members.

2. The website has been updated with the member ladder completely changed.

3. Senate elections are on July 5.

-Boran

too bad about your vacation. stop what, jasperw? all I know is the conflict our clans had had before, but now everything is good between us. Van Lingo agreed to the terms. There's only been one argumwnt, and thats over with. we're allies again.

From the IEF Forums posted by Rourk.

I haven't posted much because of my numerous trips to the hospital recently. For months now I have had more and more trouble thinking, putting things together and learning. My coordination has also gotten worse. About a month ago my parents took me to the hospital and they have been running tests on me since.

Yesterday I got the news that I have a tumor in my brain. I am going to have an operation on it pretty soon and I am very ncertain of what will happen after that. If, for some reason I am unable to post again I would like to say a few things.

Luke Katarn and Vergere Vong, I am sorry that I made that post that basically flamed you. It was a very immature thing for me to do and I regret doing it. I hope you can forgive me.

Yoda King, good luck in the senate election. I would like you to take over the central party. Make any changes in stances you would like to it but please keep those basic principles in mind.

Boran, we have been laying game after game together for 4 years now. I am sorry it may have to end. You have been great bud, keep up the great work. I will keep touch with you, hopefully.

As for the IEF, I would like to thank everyone in it for being so good to me. Thank you for your forgiveness and your support. Never before has such a great group of gamers been brought together and I expect that you will continue to be the best clan for Star Wars Battlefront. Remember to stay focused and stay loyal. Remember to fight back any attempts to bring you down and remember to share your thoughts. Most importantly though, have fun!

I will post again after my operation. If it goes well then hopefully I can stay with the clan, that is after I fully recover. Thank you once again.

Our hearts and prayers are with you Rourk.

-Boran

Archived