Home

Attention Those who Want to Form a Clan!

boranchistanger

The Imperial Expeditionary Force is now offering aspiring clan leaders to create militias. With this system we allow members and other players to create a type of sub-clan under us. With this they are allowed to participate in clan events, wars, and they also recieve our protection. Along with this system the Militias are free to govern themselves.

Why should I create a militia?

Creating a militia under the IEF is an excellent way to get a clan started. Ruling an IEF militia gives you not only the fun of ruling your own clan but also having the protection and guidence of the Imperial Expeditionary Force, one of if not the strongest clans in Star Wars Battlefront.

Details

I divided this up to make it easier to read.

Militia Powers

-Militias are self-governing, they govern their own members.

-Militias may choose their own names, own colors and so forth.

-Militias simply operate as any other clan would

What benefits the IEF gives to its militias

-The IEF will provide militias with protection and a place to go during times of need.

-The IEF will provide a website and forums to militias

-The IEF will provide guidence and advice to militia leaders

-The IEF will help successfully get militias off the ground

What the militias do for the IEF

-Militias must have the IEF logo (Coming soon) as part of their own logo and on their website.

-Militias must stay militias for at least 1 1/2 months.

-While a militia you must respect the authority of the IEF

So if you are someone who wants to form a clan and do it in a safe way then becoming an IEF militia may be a good thing for you to do.

Questions: boranchistanger@yahoo.com

Or send an instant message via AIM to boranchistanger

-Boran

Originally posted by VanLingo

lol, and get your forums and website hacked, right?

I won't respond to that for I can say many negative things about you clan. I will not do so though. Everything no longer has the sam epassword so there will never be a hacking problem again.

The IEF wishes to get these different programs set in place while the clan is growing and while the clan world of Battlefront is getting started.

-Boran

Nothing. For some reason, he thinks that less than 400 members, a clean , secure] forum (which is up, Yaeb, I just haven't released the address yet), and a website without pop-up ads is weak.

Oh, well -- I think that members under 13 years old, a spammy forum, and a hacked website is weak.

But I guess it's all a difference of opinion.

LOL, just please stop doing these sneaky bashes at the IEF. I will respond by comments against HD, which I have completely avoided, if this continues. No, the friendly terms between the two clans are not over, I just want to talk to Van Lingo on AIM.

-Boran

Boran -- go ahead and comment. Sticks and stones, pal. There's nothing sneaky about me bashing. But I could care less about your clan -- I'm bashing you for being presumptuous.

jasperw -- Goodbye. I'm glad that this post is no longer interesting to you. You don't have to post anymore.

Originally posted by TiJiL

I'm curious... What exactly would IEF's 'protection' entail?

Before the game: Guidence and help wherever needed as the clan grows. A stable foundation along with website and forum.

During game: IEF will come to defense of clan whenever they are in need of help.

Hey, TiJiL --

Come by our forums at http://swbattlefront.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl

If you like it, I can set you up with a forum just like it (with a different color scheme, of course...).

You won't get hacked, you won't have to put our logo on it, you don't have to listen to us, you get all of the admin powers, etc.

I'll just set it up for you in good faith.

Originally posted by VanLingo

Hey, TiJiL --

Come by our forums at http://swbattlefront.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl

If you like it, I can set you up with a forum just like it (with a different color scheme, of course...).

You won't get hacked, you won't have to put our logo on it, you don't have to listen to us, you get all of the admin powers, etc.

I'll just set it up for you in good faith.

Ummm, that is exactly what the IEF militia system allows. Will you please shutup about the hacker? Thank you .

-Boran

Archived