Home

WIP: Wookie Bountyhunter

Pahricida

I thought it was time to move on to something bigger than Weapon or Vehicle models.

I simply took the chewbacca model and modified it a bit. But since it's my first attempt to create a custom playermodel I get tons of errors. :D

Mainly I'm doing this one for the MovieBattles 2 Modification.

wookhunter.jpg

still I don't know what causes that strange disortion.

I noticed that Raven released all their models as XSI. Of course I could just move my new parts over to the Raven XSI ... but the Raven XSI seems all messed up to me.

If I had to guess, I'd probably say it's an x-form issue. It's gotten to the point where I x-form every part of the model once I'm done with it, just to be on the safe side.

Another thing I've had happen once in a while, is that unseen errors build up in the model that only become visible after it's been exported. So one thing I've done to remove such errors is to export the model, and then import it back into the program. This usually doesn't fix the errors, but it does make them visible so they can be corrected manually. (This doesn't happen very often and will negate any weighting already done to the model)

• 3 weeks later...

@ Pal...why I post alot last night was, I have been around those threads and I wanted to post there to see if anyone knew what was going on.

@Ninja...the glowing thing doesnt mean a thing to me. Like I said I just wanted to post to see what was going on.

nope not dead ... just temporary paused due to more important projects.

Since I joined the MovieBattles 2 Team I've got other tasks with higher priority. But I will finish this one! It's just the first time I weight a playermodel so gimme' some time :D

Archived