Home

Oh joyous day!

Mike Windu

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Awww come on, ya gotta go by registration time! :xp:

All hail the April of 2000 register date!

That was when us from the Jediknight.net (the original JK.net) boards merged with everyone else and became [demonic voice]LucasForums[/demonic voice].

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

congratski :D

whats with the trademark 'filesize too damn big' ig64 sig.... !

lotta us campers only have dialup y'know......

*goes off to have a root* :p

mtfbwya

He has dial-up too yaknow :p

You guys got it lucky actually. IG and I made a 6 mb version... That was up for a short time before we got it to the cutting room floor. What you see now has been salvaged VERY much....

Thanks Siv, I'll use the 1 mb one now. (wonders where he can get another host)

Geez, just realized that I've been around since 1999 or so. Doesn't say in my profile, since after the merge, they lost my oldest acount and upped me to a seperate one.

*geezer voice* back in the day, it was just jediknight.net forums on one site, and doggonnit, that was good enough for us. Then, all these doggon whippersnappers come along and merge bunches of forums and now I'm all confused. WHAT! WHERE AM I!!! *snores*

:p

Originally posted by JediKnight_114

Geez, just realized that I've been around since 1999 or so. Doesn't say in my profile, since after the merge, they lost my oldest acount and upped me to a seperate one.

*geezer voice* back in the day, it was just jediknight.net forums on one site, and doggonnit, that was good enough for us. Then, all these doggon whippersnappers come along and merge bunches of forums and now I'm all confused. WHAT! WHERE AM I!!! *snores*

:p

Bah, when you got to the confused part, I got confused! Now we're both confused. :'(

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Happy aniversary LeXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BTW: you still our forum mum? Looks like you had a bit of a sex change.*points to avatar*

Sex change? SEX CHANGE!!!

6304493681.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Does that look like a man to you? ;)

Originally posted by leXX

Yeah, I suppose she does look a bit masculine in that pic, but "shabbily drawn" it is not.

lexxy, not too many anime fans around here as you may notice....

Ghost in The Shell is wickid ! I still love ninja scroll just that *little* bit more though....

mtfbwya

Archived