Home

What's that? A transport? I'm saved!

Katarn07

Diamond is going to have the Sandcrawler for an exclusive since Target decided to drop the rights to it. This makes my day collecting-wise. It looks like this year isn't going to be all that bad despite all the recarded guys, huh? :D

All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great :D

Originally posted by Katarn07

All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great :D

No, i mean tthat it is being released as a Diamond exclusive.... Target always seemed to have enough of their exclusives, didn't they?

And, I don't even know what Diamond is. :(

Remember the orange patched sandtrooper? The 12" one from '97 I think it was.... He is called the 'Diamond Exclusive' because Diamond Comics had the rights to it. But so did Venture and that's where I got my set.

Here's a link to Diamond. There's no info regarding this there yet. I have no idea why Target decided not to get this. Stupid move on their part. Their Skiff, Y-Wing, and B-Wing were not only some of the most anticipated vehicles but the rarest!

Anyhow, back to the link --> Diamond Comics

Archived