Home

-A- on the Radio!

JekRendar

Ok, maybe not the actual public radio, but audio nonetheless. I think it would be really cool, if we got the -A- members (and former -A- members) together on some vocal chat channel and just talked, about whatever.

We get to be one step closer to meeting each other in real life and come on, it would be cool! Think about it...

Jan and Tebra - speaking in a tough Nordic accent, "Yeah, sure, ya betcha!"

Xan - speaking in a sweet British accent, "I do say, I'm sitting sipping my cup of tea, while the rest are busy jabbering away."

Corzip - speaking in his Dutch accent, "I grew up on Belgium waffles, Belgium waffles made in the very heart of Holland, those and I own 20 pairs of WOODEN SHOES."

Jek - speaking in his Montana cowboy accent, "Well, howdy, sorry, I'm late I had to milk the cows and take out the sh!t. Sh!t, did I just sh!t. Sh!t, I promise I'll never say that again, sh!t." (If you've ever hung around a cowboy, you know we swear alot.)

And many more!

So, what do you think?

Someone knows the requierements to get a TeamSpeak Server???

I use teamspeak a lot in another server and I must tell you that IS funny.

I only talk with US people there, some from the UK and is really funny, and more funny when they comment about my accent, I would like to see some of the -A- there :D

you strike me with that new yorker accent..like the god father and crap :D

you talkin to me...ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME

im missouri.. BY FAR IM NOT A HICK...so i dont know waht i would be...

Originally posted by BIG REB

im from wisconsin so i should sound like this "So aye der hows everyone doing. im da one dats supposed to milk da cow."

I dont sound like that but it would be funny.

Are you kidding me? You would have to be a wanna be black guy, well, that is if you live in Milwaukee, or south of it.

Excuse me, let me rephrase that, you'd be the hick-trying-to-pretend-he's-black-but-isn't. We have quite a few of those in Montana, too.

What part of Wisconsin are you from? I'm originally from Madison, but I have relatives there and in Milwaukee, so I'm familiar with it, heck, I'll be going back in a week.

..... god.. i hate stereotypes.

and there is no such thing as a DUTCH accent :)

if we really are doing stereotypes,,, to you so called yankees you say we dutch have a *puke* GERMAN *pukes some more* accent.

im not one for stereotypes.

oh and for one who actually met xanadu in the flesh..... NO WAY is she proper english :)

Wraithy has a strange accent, i still remember when he called to my home (I'm still wondering why you did it and pay a lot for that phone call :p), he can't say anything good about me, my english was worst than it is now, now it's horrible, but when i talked with him I wouldn't call that english ;P

Archived