Home

The Great Migration

If everyone else decide to do so, will you move to EB Network's Geebee forum?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If everyone else decide to do so, will you move to EB Network's Geebee forum?

• Yes!
    • No way!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

No popups!

And our chat *cough* is a lot cooler than LF's[/shameless promotion].

*selects the "been there for awhile" option in poll*

as one of the admins at EB, I feel i should point out that Phreak here should not be listened to. The other administrators and myself, still can't figure out why he goes around talking to people about our forum.

But anywho, i say go there...

Why not just integrate ourselves with the Echobase community? They seem like a nice group of people. The way we have it now, we may get nothing more than the 10-15 oldbies we have going around here. And as has been agreed upon, we need fresh blood.

Otherwise, I vote for Boba Rhett. He was always a cool guy. :p

Originally posted by krkode

Why not just integrate ourselves with the Echobase community? They seem like a nice group of people. The way we have it now, we may get nothing more than the 10-15 oldbies we have going around here. And as has been agreed upon, we need fresh blood.

I was actually thinking about that myself. It might be easier just to hang out over there in general more than here. It seems like most of you guys have already joined up over there anyway.. :D

Definitely a good idea, still it'd be sad to abandon this place. I think we must ask DMUK what he thinks first, as he saved this site form what seemed a sure death about a year ago.

Other than that, I'm all for it, as long as everyone is informed.

As for the Administrator, I think Rhett should be it, unless Sherack wants the work.

1) I'd still prefer to have our own GB forum over there for now. We get our own admin and layout. The integration with the rest of Echobase will surely come with time, so let's not force it.

2) DMUK? Screw that. As far as I'm concerned, he's not part of this very community, for the very simply reason that he doesn't even post here.

3) I say we choose Eets as our first admin since he's the best for layout and stuff, and then after the job's done we let him administer our forum. If he doesn't do a nice job, we'll simply switch ;) And no, I don't want the position. Personally I was thinking that if we have to switch, we should pick good and fresh blood: Darth Homer ^_^

4) We'll start setting up the stuff at Echobase this week. I'm thinking of a thursday or friday opening, how does that sound?

Finalyl a place of rest for my weary forrumy bones! I can sit down in my rocker and reminisce about TUIW and LotS while simultaneously complainging about the population of 'whippersnappers' who post more than four or five times in a day. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I posted here =P

I can see the forum over there even though it isn't finished because I'm a moderator, and I can safely assure you, that the template is teh ro><0Rz already, though it isn't finished yet =D

You'll be integrated with us lot before you can say huzzah - I'll promise that ^_^

Looking forward to greet you all at The Best Forum In This Galaxy™ (EchoBase if any doubt =P)

Originally posted by Eets

:wstupid:

What he said. The design is almost finished, and we'll all be able to move in real soon ^_^

Yeah, if Eets ever figures out the deeply complex art of HTML... :D I saw the design too, it does rock. I think everyone will be happy about it!

Archived