Home

The End of the World (RPG)

BattleDog

The Prophecies were true, in the year 2000 AD the world began to end.

Since the begining of time good has warred with evil, with the coming of Christ the struggle was driven down deep into the hearts of men, and removed from the the physical world. Now the forces of evil are regrouped and ready to overrun the world again. At this time agents of Lucifer have begun a new war in heavan. The division between the soldiers of God and those of the devil have broken down.

Now new Angels fall into darkness and all types of demons seek retribution. God and his servants are pre-ocupied, man must stand alone on Earth.

Febuary 23rd 2004, Budapest

*A man fights a Vampire, they are both wearing nondescript cloves. The man has a bage with a cross on is pinned to his jacket. The two are fighting with short swords.*

Man: Scum, why fight, I have killed dozens like you!

*The Vampire blocks the attack, reverses his sword and slices the man's head off.*

Vampire: I have killed hundreds like you.

*In a corner a girl is crying hysterically.*

*The Vampire's face takes on its human form.*

Vampire: He was going to sacrifice you to the Devil.

June 3rd 2004, the Vatican

*A Priest and a man in non discript Militay clothes walk one of the corridors of the Papal residance.*

Priest: You cannot kill Grand Masters without Papa's approval!

Man: I had no time. The man had corrupted half the Hospitlar Knights. If I had waited the entire Order might have turned.

Priest: Perhaps but you are a Templar, some will see it as rivally!

Man: You're insane! I kill the Grand Master of the Knights Hospitlar and your twittering Clergy put it down to rivalry. We'll see what the Pope says.

((Okay, post a Bio which side you're starting on, what you are etc. If you're a good guy and you want to be at the meeting I'm about to start you can. I'll introduce my bad guy in a couple of posts.))

Bio:

Name: Edward Milligan

Species: Human

Allegiance: Christian

Nationality: English

Height: 5' 10''

Hair: Dark brown.

Eyes: Green/Brown

Weapons: Two 9mm Browning pistols, with various types of amunition. A Templar Longsword and a dagger in his boot.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name Christopher Hermi

Species Human

Allegiance Chrisian

Status Templer knight

Nationality American

Age 22

Height 5,8

Hair brownish black

Eyes Hazel (They alternate from green to brown)

Weapons Two Machine guns, A templer sword, and two hidden daggers hidden somewhere.

*York*

*In the dark streets late at nite, two human females were attempting to run away from recently spawned demons from Hell.

The two young women ran as fast as they could, but suddenly they ran into a dead end, with their only escape being the way in, in which the three demons as slowed to a walk and closing in on the helpless individuals...*

*From behind the demons,..

?? *With a heavy accent* "You've come all the way up here to have your fun, yes? I've been dead for over five and a half centuries, and I have not seen Heaven nor Hell."

*The demons spin around to see a man with dark hair wearing a trenchcoat, with the light of the street lamp behind him, the glowing eyes of a night stawker...*

*They run at him, but he had the advantage.

As the demons run at him, the first two in front with another shortly behind, the man jumps spins cloakwise in the air, pulling out a long sword.

In one motion, the man decapitates the first demon to his left, kicking the one on his right, after he spun around he impales the sword in the third, taking the sword and pulling upwards lightning fast, nearly cutting the demon in half from his torso up.

The second demon was barely phased by the kick, but the man finishes it off before it can counter by impaling the sword into its neck.*

?? "I'm sure you three will return in a while, I'll see you again then..."

*the two women run up to the man while he cleans and sheathes his blade.*

Woman 1 "Thank you!"

*he turns*

Woman 2 "What could w..."

*he grabed the necks of the two women, and sniffed their 'scents'.

As the terrior in their eyes quickly returns, the man grows his fingernails into claws and creates a small wound on the first woman, and drinks from her neck, but not enough to immobilise her...

As they struggle, he does the same to the second, then drops them both...*

?? "The price of your lives... Do something about it next time, I may not be there to save you..."

-----------------

Name: William Cleese

Race/Species: Vampire Human

Nationality: English

Weapons: Silver Longsword, Dual Colt .45's

Natural: Claws, teeth, agility, strength

((I'll make more in a few more posts gets put in))

Christopher was out in the streets. "I havn't seen a Vampire in a year. Why am I out here when there are no Vampires?" Then he hears the sound of screaming Women. He rushes over to find 2 Women on the ground and a Vampire "A... a... Vampire?" Christopher drew his sword!

*William walks out of the alleyway and back onto the streets. It didn't take long for him to notice Christopher wielding his sword.

As he was walking he was sizing up Christopher.*

William "I don't feel like dealing with a 'so called' Vampire Hunter. And as for those two, if thats what you were here to check, they will live..."

*William putting his hands him his coat pockets, begins to walk past Christopher.*

*William stops*

William "I am the one responsible for saving tose two from their deaths, check the alleyway if you want to make sure. And as for payment, was a portion of their blood. I am a vampire you know."

• 5 months later...

((Like the other threads, destickying for inactivity. Will, as usual, resticky if people start carrying on again.

Although I'm too swamped to join myself at the moment, I do like this RPG idea, and my hope is that BD will have tried restarting it again by the time I'm un-swamped again :D))

• 1 month later...

((*Strains from effort at trying to revive this thread*))

Name: Tony Drazen

Species: Human

Allegiance: Christian

Status: Senior Templar Knight/Reporter/Former Spec. Ops. operative.

Nationality: Mexican

Height: 6' 0''

Hair: Dark brown.

Eyes: Green

Weapons: 2 Heckler & Koch USP (Universal Self-loading Pistol) 9mm pistols.

-----

*Tony arrived in Rome, called there to attend the meeting. It had been a long time since he had seen Edward, but he was ready for the meeting, especially with the recent events. *

((OKay this character is going to be a little different, and BD if you have problems with it feel free to let me know and I'll change :D))

Name: Calnathe

Species: Demon (Fallen Angel)

Allegiance: Neutral (Nominally Hell)

Nationality: Appears Caucasian

Height: 6' 1''

Hair: Black

Eyes: Auburn

Weapons: Pistol

----------

June 23rd 2004, Rome

*It was a well known fact among those who knew of the spiritual world that in the thousands of years after Creation, many demons and angels had assumed human forms and mingled and interacted with the masses of humanity, for good or ill.

What was not so well known was the state of certain these agents of good and evil, those who had been left pretty much alone for enormous lengths of time, so long that they began to become more and more humanlike.

The theory among clergy was that demons and angels did not have free will.

This theory never accounted for how angels could Fall.

With the new war in heaven, rallying calls had been sent to every supernatural agent of heaven or hell on Earth. The angels, fallen or otherwise, had immediately and eagerly answered the call.

Calnathe had not.

He was currently far from the battleground of Heaven, and was sitting half-drunk on a barstool, in a seedier section of Rome, Italy, Earth, and berating himself.

Because in the hundreds of years since he'd been assigned to gather souls for the Devil, something bad had happened.

He'd grown to rather, well, like people.

He didn't want to destroy their world. If you got around to it, although the demon wouldn't quite admit it to himself, he really wanted to save it.

So while the battle to end the world raged in Heaven and on Earth, one demon sat outside, at a seedy bar drinking, trying to sort himself out and figure out what was best to do.*

*Rome*

*A train arrives at one of the stations. Sitting in one of the individual compartments was William, making the trip from city to city in a few weeks, trying to find more of his 'kind' to ally with to get rid of the scurge on the feeding grounds that meny call the world. The plague that he calls 'demon', only to spread chaos and fear on his cattle, spoiling the meat before its tender...*

*He gets off the train and separates himself from the crowd, he immedately walking into a darkened alley. When he emerges from other other side, a gust of wind from the west blows, breifly whipping his trenchcoat, then settling down.*

((will finish in a bit))

Archived