Home

A Model Request

Hey dudes, hows it goin'. I've got a request for a personal model, as in a Xai-Mura Vodorr model. Yea I know, you hardly know me if you do at all...but in my opinion it shouldn't be too hard to make. Ofcourse I have no experience in modeling so my opinions worth as much as an old, rusty arfive unit. Anyways, heres the details.

I would like the model to be a Vurk, like Coleman Trebor...yes I know there already is a good Coleman model but i'm not interested. Make the Vurk's skin color the same color as the Coleman_Trebor_VM model. Check it out if you havn't. I'd like him to be in Jedi clothing exactly like the clothing from the Mace Windu model called Ct_Windu.pk3. The same ones, except for the color of them. The color of the robes should be a lighter brown, the boots a little lighter in color, and the pants dark brown. You could do this, or maybe it's possible to put a Vurk head and hands on the Mace Windu/Ct_Windu.pk3 model and reskin the clothing. Thankyou for your time, and I hope someone will please make this model for me. Let me know what you think, or email me at syphoncell@comcast.net.

Hey Xai, hate to break it to ya, but not a lot of modelers take special requests for people, they usually like to make a model that many would enjoy.

I mean, if I were you, I'd be happy with the Coleman model that's out. Its one of the best models ever made, and if you wanted the robes to be similar to Mace's, then you can just do a reskin.:D

I know that's not what your looking for, but yeah, that's what I think you should do.

Archived