Home

Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn

Plot-Yaeb Ginn is one of the sole remaining Jedi after the purge. He has been successful in eluding many traps set by the newly founded Imperials. He has a few allies and even greater enemies. Grand Moff Hierken has hired several bounty hunters to catch Yaeb alive and deliver him to the Moff. His last known location was Coruscant, and that was over three months ago.

Character-Yaeb Ginn

Human

Is considered armed and dangerous with several more items than a lightsaber, which he often doesn’t use for risk of being discovered by enemies as a Jedi. His main weakness is that his Force potential is fairly latent. If Obi-Wan was a seven on a scale from 1-10 in potential, then Yaeb is a four. I need some people to be bounty hunters, some can be bystanders that are either sympathetic to yaeb's cause or wanting to help the Imps. Try to be accurate to the timeline and all. If you have a map of the star wars galaxy, use it please. If we work together, we can make it fun.

IC- Yaeb Ginn strode through the halls of a large passenger cruiser, roughly a kilometer in length. He wore a dark cloak over his nondescript clothes. On his belt was a large vibroblade, sixteen inches from bottom of handle to tip of blade. Strung low on his thigh was a DL-32, a lighter, more compact version of the DL-44. He stopped inside one of the many lounges on the cruiser and got a cup of caf.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Sounds interesting. I'm a bounty hunter.

Name: Dann Wermo.

Human.

A rookie in the job, his first assignment is to capture Yeab Ginn alive and well. He works alone because none of the pro's want him on their team. He's a coward in the face of battle and therefore mostly tries to pick off his enemies with a sniper rifle or kill them with 'sneaky' ways, like poison. Therefore, capturing someone alive is a great challenge to him.

IC: Dann was sitting on the other side of the lounge. He recognised his target, but he couldn't do anything on the ship yet. When they landed however, he hoped to inform the local Imperial authorities and capture Yaeb. Problem was, he only snook aboard to follow Yeab, and didn't have a clue where they were going.

Maybe he should look for another career...

OOC: NICE TIME TO MAKE YEAB SUFFER!:D

Name Hah Thek

Species Mandalorian

Hah is a great assasin and bounty hunter. He has been on over 100 misssions and has came back ALIVE (DUH) from each one.

This new one to kill Yeab gave him pleasure because Yeab mocked bounty hunters (lol remember YEABGINN).

IC Hah was in his ship the EXECUTIONER and he flew to the planet that the ship he was tracking just landed on. After landing in the next docking bay over. Hah enters the docking bay with the ship in it and Hah preps for the kill before...

OOC- I remember. PS, I ddint mention, the destination is Corellia.

IC- Yaeb finished his caf and scanned the room quickly. His Force abilities told him that there was latent danger near, but considering the quality of the cruise ship, that feeling pretty much came with the admission fee. The captain announced that the ship would be docking, so he made his way to the exit so he could be one of the first ones off. Hopefully he could lose anyone trailing him once he got off the ship.

OOC: Surprised that you knew Katarn, your spelling may be 'a little off', but i can tell you're a fan. And it's D'an by the way, not Dan... (Sorry, couldn't help myself).

IC: But Dann (What coincidence) didn't lose sight of him. He followed him out of the ship. 'Good.' He thought. 'Correllia is an Imperial planet.' He grabbed his comlink and adjusted it to an Imperial frequency. 'Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is bounty hunter Dann Wermo. I'm at the landing pads and I need some help with disabling my target. He is a criminal and dangerous to the Empire. Oh! and set your blasters to stun!' Then he put away his comlink. 'Hehe. Easy money.'

OOC again: Can stun rays be deflected?

OOC-yes they can, I read it somewhere. and I knew there was a apostrafe there somewhere, i just didnt care enough.

IC- Yaeb Ginn moved through the thick crouds, enjoying the music, but intent on getting to his destination. Suddenly, the music stopped and from the speakers, an Imperial Moff spoke up.

"Attention Corellia, this is Moff Gien. Among you is a wanted man named Yaeb Ginn." the screens showed a picture of him. It was missing the short beard he had now, but it was obvious that it was him.

IC: The stormtroopers arrived at the scene. 'There he is! that's him!' Dann shouted, and the stortroopers opened fire with their stun rays. Dann stayed at a considerable distance from Yaeb, afraid of his lightsaber...

Yaeb leapt onto the stage using the aid of the Force to make the considerable jump. Stun beams were whizzing past him as took out his blaster, shot the window in of a tall office building, then ran across the stage and leapt through the shattered glass. It was a weekened, so the office was pretty much empty save for cleaning droids. He was on the fourth floor, so it should take them about a minute to get to him. He then opened his bag and poured out the contents. Three thermal detonators, two stun grenades, an E-11 carbine with a few ammo packs, and rope.

'Th-that's impossible!' Dann muttered. 'How can he... what is... I thought they said he was human.' He grabbed a stormtrooper's rifle ('Gimme that') and Looked for Yaeb. 'Alright, you guys.' He aid to the stormtroopers. 'You go inside and get him out. If he tries to escape trough the window, i can shoot him.' 'We don't take orders from a civilian.' Their commander answered and pushed Dann inside the office building. 'But your plan was good, exept for some points. Now move and lure him out.'' 'But-' 'MOVE IT!' 'Yessir'

And Dann went towards the main elevator. 'Ow, that's another fine mess i got myself into...'

OOC-This is fun. Like a virtual cat and mouse.

IC-Yaeb Ginn inhaled deeply, since his potential was limited, maming the jump was difficult for him. But they should be coming soon, so he had to get ready. Taking his vibroblade, he cut the a foot out of the ten foot long rope and tied the end to the pin on the thermal detonator. It was an older model, so it did not have the fancy buttons that the newer ones had. Then he then secured the detonator over the elevator door, so when it opened, the occupant(s) would die very quickly. He then grabbed his commlink and typed in a series of numbers.

"Hello, this is Yaeb. Meet me on the roof of the Corellia Galactal Bank. Be quick." And with that, he grabbed his gear and headed up to the roof, pausing to toss a stun grenade out the window and into the crowd of stormtroopers.

IC: Dann entered the elevator and pushed the 'up' button. It didn't work. The power was shut off, since nobody was here at the moment anyway. 'Hmph. just my luck.' Dann said. At least he still had the E-11 he stole from that stormtrooper. They'd forgotten to take it back. Dann blasted a grid in front of a ventialtion shaft. He entered and used his grappling hook (He's not a total sucker, every bounty hunter should have one) to climb up to the floor where Yaeb was hiding out. He looked trough the grid, grabbeda flash grenade and held his blaster secure in his other hand. 'This is gonna be easier than i thought...' He said to himself, and then he blasted the grid.

OOC: Those who wonder why Dann din't use his grapple hook sooner,

1: a frontal attack would be suicide

2: they only work in vertical direction, not diagonal.

Yaeb whirled around with blaster in hand. He popped a shot off at Hah, missing, but close enough to spook him for a few seconds. He then popped a shot off at the grid which exploded. He hit the grid, but the person inside suffered only minor burns. He then tossed a thermal detonaotr and flew up the stairs, hoping his ride would get there in time.

"Worry about that themal detonator now, ask questions later." Hah said. Hah attempted to jum up where Yeab did but, he couldn't. "This way." Hah goes back to the stairs and runs down. Hah jumps out of the building just as the floor we has just on exploded!

IC- Yaeb continued running up the stairs to the roof. BOOM! The explosion rocked the building. Then, Yaeb heard a rumble. The building is collapsing! He looked to the sky to see if his ride was there yet. It wasnt, but an Imperial Speeder was. yaeb ran and leapt upon the speeder, dodging the blaster bolts that were coming from a turret located on the side of the speeder. Yaeb took out his pistol and slid down the side then fired, taking out the turret gunner. He grabbed ahold of the turret to pull himself in. He then shot the driver, threw him out of the speeder, and grabbed the controls. Hopefully, he'd make it to the spaceport bfore any one caught up to him.

IC:Fortunatly, Dann had gotten out just in time. He quickly hijacked a speeder bike and chased Yaeb. It was hard to fly a speeder bike trough the crowded streets of correllia at full speed. Needless to say Dann hit some things, but his bike was faster than Yaeb's speeder.

OOC: Is your speeder a flying thing or a hovering thing?

OOC-Flying thing. Thats how he got on it from the roof.

IC-Yaeb sped through the air. He was alert, but didn't see anyone chasing him at the moment, so he did a quick check of his inventory, and settled back for the fifteen minute ride to the spaceport. Abruptly, he sat up and peered into his review mirror. There was a man chasing him on a speeder bike! It was catching up on him fairly quickly. The good thign was, Yaeb had better armor on his speeder. And more weapons, too. He immediately toggled the switch for the rear lasers and opened fire. He scored one hit to the rear, not enough to destroy it, but it slowed it down slightly.

Archived