Home

Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn

'Dammit! That bastard hit me!' Dann tried something tricky: He stood on the bike's sadle, trying to jump on something high from where he could jump on Yaeb's speeder. Problem was, he couldn't steer this way. Right before his speeder crashed into a wall, he fell off and grabbed a sentry droid during the fall. (Sentry droids are small little flying droids, with weak blasters, that often accompany stormtrooper patrols. They are seen in A New Hope.) Apparently, it had gotten the order to chase Yaeb, and if i hadn't, it at least did so. That was enough for Dann. He held on tight with a smile on his face. 'Boy, that's what you call a fortunate accident!'

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sentry droids are the droids Luke trains with in ANH, right? Hah was busy getting on the bike that he did not noteice the "ProtoType Speeder Bike" sign on the side. When Hah swithched to full throttle the bike went WOOSH. Hah cought up in no time he wooshed past a man hanging onto a Sentry droid. Then he cought up to a speeder. Hah opened fire but he missed. Hah decided to slow down the bike before we wooshes past his target.

Yaeb saw scarlet bolts of energy whizz by him. They missed, but ddint do well to keep him calm. When it was behind him, het opened the garbage storage container onto him. It didn't do much to damage the speeder, but it did distract the driver for a few moments as he pulled the speeder down onto the roof of one of the spaceports.

OOC-This is the kind of port where you fly out straight, not up. think of the ones on hoth.

Yaeb ran across the roof and leapt off it onto a pile of boxes. He then patted himself down to make sure he had all his gear on him, then walked over to the docking bays. There was an Imperial Shuttle (think the ship that Han and the gang took to Endor) There was an angry Togorian in cuffs being led onto it. Obviously a slave. Yaeb took out his E-11 and shot the two troops while running at the ship. He ran inside, the togorian followed suspiciously. Yaeb slid the his vibroblade across the floor so the Togorian could cut his binds, he then lifted the ship out of port and headed for open space, so he could make the jump to hyperspace.

"Thank you," The Togorian who's name, Tuurghn, was stitched on the back of his prisoner's jumpsuit, said. The stitching obviously wasnt done by the Imperials, it was too sloppy.

"Anytime, I needed a ship, and got one." Yaeb explained modestly. The conversation continued as Yaeb cleared the atmosphere.

Serce Nilt

Rookie Mercenary

Species: Zabrak

Weapons: Modified E-11 (With Grenade Launcher)

Vibro-Blade

Blaster Pistol

Thermal Detonator

Frag Grenade

Disruptor Rifle

Birthplace: Bakura

(Star Wars style text roll please)

STAR WARS

The Bio of Serce Nilt

After escaping the Imperials, Serce decided to start a new life. He began as a mercenary. His first mission was a failure as he chickened out, but on the second mission, he was to kill an Imperial Officer, which he did with ease. On the mission, he stole a smuggled Vibro-blade as well. Serce is currently looking for customers and has reached Corellia...

(Camera shifts to Corellia)

Serce exited hyperspace in his sleek Y-wing chassis spacefighter and turned to Corellia. There was a lot of traffic around. An Imperial Shuttle swept past him and exited to hyperspace soon. Serce landed in thje starport and got out. There was a lot of chaos. A human and a Mandalorian were there as well, and for some reason, they just didn't blend in with the crowd.

The Mandalorians were known for danger, so Serce approached the human.

'I.. I'm a mercenary. Can I h-help you?' he asked Dann.

IC: Dann's sentry droid was hovering right behind Yaeb's new-found vessel, shooting at it, when it took off. Dann was blown into a pile of boxes. The sentry droid landed on top of his head.

his clothes looked a bit toasted because of all the explosions he had been trough that day and blood came out of his nose. He swept it away with his sleeve, when suddenly, a stranger aproached him. 'I.. I'm a mercenary. Can I h-help you?' he asked Dann. 'Er, well, yeah. That is, if you know a way to track down that ship that just flew off into outerspace.'

OOC: Sentry droids AREN'T the droids luke trained with, but they are similar in function and abilities. A sentry droid is accompanying the sandtrooper patrol in Mos Eisley, and also a worker droid beats one up just before Ben and Luke enter town.

Serce thought. 'Well, I don't know how to track ships. I had a tracking beacon here, see? But if you had told me earlier, I coulda put it on the ship. Maybe we can give chase? If I do a Hyperspace scan, we might be able to track, but the chances are exceedingly low. We might come up against an entirely diffrent ship or get into some other part of the gala... you get me, right? Maybe I can help you in finding the ship? I can't lead you to it, but well, hunt for it, sorta.'

'Ah well, it's better than nothing. He might show up on long range scans. Say, has your ship got any room for passengers? 'Cause i kinda have no ship. And ofcourse we share the bounty.' Dann said. If i feel like it. He thought.

Hah saw the two men take off. Hah went back to his ship and followed them into orbit then he activated his ships com device and contacted them "Alright this is a infromation raid. I need some info and if you don't give it to me I'll just have to board your ship. I'm looking for a man named Yeab Ginn can you help me?"

'I'll handle this one.' Dann said to Serce. Then he talked into the comm system. 'Sure, we can help you. Too bad we also want the bounty. So if you want the info, you better show me some cash and then we'll talk further. '

IC:'Yes, i am traveling with someone else already. And i asked YOU for money, instead of me giving up one third of my bounty.' Dann said. 'I've gone trough a lot of trouble for this bounty and i'm not going to give it up!' Then he whispered to serce: 'input hyperspace coordinates, quick! his ship outguns ours heavily. I don't care where we're going, but preferably one of those shuttles.'

OOC: Er... i don't think this ship can be boarded easily since it has a Y-wing chassis. there's just no place to board. But when Yaeb returns we'll know if he aproofs, he is afterall the 'Dungeon master' so to speak, because he created the thread.

OOC-Sry, been gone for a day and it grows a page. wow. ok, Let it dock. Lets pretend that he extended a tube from the cockpit and he climbs up or something. that way we dont have to backtrack.

IC-Yaeb heard the announcement, but he ignored it, punched in the random coorindates, and pulled the hyperspace lever.

OOC-Random coorindates, he'll appear in somewhere, you get to decide where he appears, cause I have no idea.

Archived