Home

Hunt for Yaeb Ginn

yaebginn

OOC: Nope

IC: Serce shot the ship and it crashed down in the sand. Another dot was coming from the sky, but Serce ignored it. He got to the crashed ship, which turned out to be a TIE/fc Fighter. He grabbed the pilot out and beheaded him with his vibro-blade. He then sheathed his blade and got in. The shine just managed to climb and took him to the city.

Serce was impressed by the maneuvering abilities of the craft and it's toughness. He knew he must have it.

It took him some time, but after bribing the owner of Sienar Fleet Systems Mos Espa, he got his own, flashy TIE/fc fighter.

'Now we'll see who's boss.' he said and took off.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Twi'lek stepped up beside Dann. "One of the girls called and said it was done. Thank you." She handed him about 100 credits. "That's all we can spare. Good luck finding Yaeb. I believe he's headed back to town at the moment, back to the general vicinity of the Farshot Cantina, where he has a friend waiting."

She smiled at Dann. "We have many sources of information," she said, and then left the Imperial Office, for parts unknown.

OOC: Hey, that was pretty interesting. Are you actually gonna make a character or are you gonna play some NPC's to cause some plot twists?

IC: 'Alright Yaeb...' Dann said. 'You and me...' He hopped back into his stolen speeder...

Serce scouted the city in his new TIE. He saw Yaeb's ship approach, and a ship following it. 'That's him!' he realised and spinned and sped after the two ships. He loaded up his main laser, the primary weapon of the TIE/fc fighter. He loaded up, and fired hard. The shot jussed missed Yaeb's ship. He then loaded up his mounted blaster and released a rain of blaster shots.

IC- "Whoa" Yaeb yelped as a bolt struck his ship's side. Many more followed. He tried spinning, but that ddint work. He then saw his only hope. He slammed on the reverse, and leapt out, causing the following TIE to smash into it. Yaeb used the Force to slow his descent, but he bagned up his ankle pretty well.

Yaeb's ship broke off the upper part of the TIE, and caused it lose altitude drastically. He used the fighter's maneuverability to spin aorund, but nothing worked. He closed his eyes, released a homing missile and his TIE came to a soft thud in the sand. He missile however, had already found a target.

IC: 'well well.' Dann thought, while looking at the smoke in the distance. 'I wonder what's going on there...' Dann hit the gas and soon arrived on Serce's crash site. He could only see Zoric however, because serce was still in there. 'Hey you.' He said. 'What's going on here?'

OOC- You do know that Yaeb already jumped out, right?

IC- Yaeb limped into town, his blaster pistol clutched in his hand. He slowly climbed onto the roof of a small shop and sat there, resting, but also watching for anyone who might see fit to come after him.

'well, he's mine too.' Dann replied, whiel he pointe his blaster rifle at Zoric.. 'Only you are on the wrong side of the blaster. I think we might be better off if we work together. You don't really have a choice, actually. So decide quickly. I have an itchy trigger finger.'

Yaeb spun around quickly, his blaster held in firing position. It was Tuurghn, his Togorian friend. He hefted a large sniper rifle, that he had gotten from somewhere. He had better eyes than Yaeb, so he gave Yaeb the rifle, and took the pistol.

(thanx)

Yaeb saw a ship headed towards his general area. There were too many ships after his these days, so even if this one wasnt after his, oh well. He figured. He then peppered its underside, not causing any real damage, but making the engine housing slightly damaged.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived