Home

You do NOT want to believe this...

Sabre9

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion the honer code is rediculis but what amidala posted earlier is bad the honer code should not be used but there should still be rules like

Say nothing related to (That word that I do not want to say. The one with Lovey Dover crap I think you know which word I am talking about).

Originally posted by TK-8252

I never whine like that, pnut. :)

Nice sig. :p

You never did anything to quash it either.

I distinctly remember going into the jk3 files server and i spent about 10 seconds in it before i was banned. =(

Jedi Academy is now ruined with immature ten year olds who have all the power they could ever have in a game and use it to teleport people out of the map who try to play and then ban them.

WTF is going on?

Darksides is the only clan out there who allows laming and are based on skill instead of how many abusive cmds they can use before someone disconnects or is kicked.

This is why I have joined ds and have given them 3 servers.

PEACE

Originally posted by Rumor

You were the only admin present, spouting off your nice rule binds.

And I see that I dealt with you perfectly according to the WBB system. No silly slapping/slaying/empower-killing/punishing/or any other nonsense. :)

But anyway, let's hope xMod stays on the JK3Files server, so we don't have to enforce rules anymore.

MasterSidious, you have got to be the biggest hypocrite in the Jedi Academy community.

Originally posted by MasterSidious

Jedi Academy is now ruined with immature ten year olds who have all the power they could ever have in a game and use it to teleport people out of the map who try to play and then ban them.

...Based on skill instead of how many abusive cmds they can use before someone disconnects or is kicked.

Like the commands in your admin mod?

DFplus! A rip of JA+, but, with even MORE admin cheats!

http://pcgamemods.com/4959/

:roleyess:

Originally posted by TK-8252

And I see that I dealt with you perfectly according to the WBB system. No silly slapping/slaying/empower-killing/punishing/or any other nonsense. :)

But anyway, let's hope xMod stays on the JK3Files server, so we don't have to enforce rules anymore.

MasterSidious, you have got to be the biggest hypocrite in the Jedi Academy community.

Like the commands in your admin mod?

DFplus! A rip of JA+, but, with even MORE admin cheats!

http://pcgamemods.com/4959/

:roleyess:

Sorry for the buzzkill but that ten seconds was spent on me fixing my forces because of the mod, and as soon as the name /<tcz|rumor name appeared in the console i recieved a kick message.

Originally posted by MasterSidious

WTF is going on?

Darksides is the only clan out there who allows laming and are based on skill instead of how many abusive cmds they can use before someone disconnects or is kicked.

This is why I have joined ds and have given them 3 servers.

PEACE

NOW? NOW?1 WTF have you been for the past two years? Advocating the honor code abusers.

Originally posted by Rumor

Sorry for the buzzkill but that ten seconds was spent on me fixing my forces because of the mod, and as soon as the name /<tcz|rumor name appeared in the console i recieved a kick message.

And you didn't get to lame, did you? ;)

Man... id love to see jk3files lamed :D :D :D You cant kick someone for joining the server... how do you know i dont join with the same name :-p

Yeah MasterSidious, I seem to recall leaving DF because of your mod. I loved how everyone said it was a 'laming' clan, but then lamers were kicked...

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

Man... id love to see jk3files lamed :D :D :D

I quit administering there today. They've officially gone to hell.

You cant kick someone for joining the server... how do you know i dont join with the same name :-p

IPs. :)

Yeah MasterSidious, I seem to recall leaving DF because of your mod. I loved how everyone said it was a 'laming' clan, but then lamers were kicked...

That's, basically the definition of a hypocrite.

Archived