Home

Gone

Jackrabbit

How ya been Jack...???:D

I've been a lot of things; some good, some bad... How about you :)?

Yeah, and if you come ingame again, Wombat, you won't see it again.

We got ran off from our valley by the rebels.

Wombat knows about Naboo, we gave him a house in Rorana.

And Grask, any chance you will be back to JTL?

Yeah, I'm not leaving, just drifting away...maybe, for a little while.

And yes, I'm still married to Tebra, so keep your hands to yourselves :D.

Time to poke my head in again...

Ive been thinking about temporarly making a comback in SWG, at least just for the summer. If I do though, Ill make sure to not tell anyone and sneek up on the first -A- I find. ;) Ive been getting more and more involved with World of Warcraft and I cant wait for it. If any of you are interested, drop by the guild that iam currently associated with in WoW here. http://forums.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75. (its our forum.

So anyways, I hope ill be able to see you all again soon in SWG, just remember, dont get to used to me, because it will only be a short term thing. Oh, and if anyone is thinking about purchasing World of Warcraft, be sure to tell me so we can get on the same server. :)

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

It's fine that you leave the game and lead a real life, but you have to stop in and say hey from time to time :D.

That's what I'm talking about.

I still predict he'll be back for the Space Expansion.

*waves to everyone*

I've been doing pretty well, just taking a couple classes and working full time still. I've been doing lots of traveling on my days off visiting friends and family. My sister is getting married here in about 10 days, should be crazy. :D

I wish I had more time to come online, but as of right now, I'm at my parents house and I have to come here to use the internet. I can sometimes at work, but you know how that goes. :/ As far as the space expansion.....I've been looking into it, but I haven't made up my mind on it yet.

There are still a few things to do in game that I never did get teh chance to do s, we'll see what happens. I'm glad that you all are still around. :D

*smacks grask upside the head, then spots jo and does unarmed hit 3 while high fiving toonces :p*

Archived