Home

ever wasted your life with worthless bunch of work...

Ryam BaCo

in fact i changed my desktop colors right before i started working on this goddamned document, because i can work best with lurid colors, because then i centralize my view on the word document and can resist the temptation of doing-other-stuff... :D

now my desktop is still green. i think i like it.

but if you think that this green desktop is too much for you then you need to have a look at the desktop i had at school the past three years. it's much more insaner there because i had 2 taskbars from which only one works, because the other one is background and around 5 "work station" (or how it's called in the english windows-versions)-symbols, from which only works, because all the others are background. oh...and 5 "internet explorer"-links, from which...etc... :D

the funniest thing is, when i find abandoned working places from colleagues. then you'll get to the "wastebasket" (or how it's called in the english windows-version) when you click on the "work station"-symbol (when you find the one that works...)

or when i find abandonded laptops with icq running...uhhhhh...

i can be very immature. ;)

Es ist sehr gut.

Wie komme ich am besten du bahnhof, bitte? Wie gehts? Es ist schneit in die vohne vor Microsoft, aber vierzehn nach funf, meine leiblingsfacche: Geschichte!

I totally know German, as any of the Herr's on this board shall surely confirm.

Originally posted by scabb

Es ist sehr gut.

Wie komme ich am besten du bahnhof, bitte? Wie gehts? Es ist schneit in die vohne vor Microsoft, aber vierzehn nach funf, meine leiblingsfacche: Geschichte!

no...

Das ergibt keinen Sinn... (that makes no sense...)

(du Bahnhof... lol...)

richtig:

Wie komme ich am besten zum Bahnhof, bitte?

(a german being a language nazi... argl...) ;)

Originally posted by scabb

Es ist sehr gut.

mein lieber möchtegernlyriker,

ich muss meinem vorredner leider voll und ganz zustimmen:

das ergibt wirklich keinen sinn.

aber was ergibt schon sinn?

no translation available. hahahahahahahah. how mean...

Originally posted by RayJones

und sicher spricht er dem tode sich naeher.

auch wenn mir die semantik deiner aussage rätselhaft und befremdlich erscheint - diese anekdote sei hier angebracht:

er schreibt dem tode sich näher, mein lieber freund. wir alle schreiben die wirren abgase unseres gehirnes in dieses forum.

again: no translation! hahahaha!

Archived