Home

I had a dream

I cant believe I said sorry for making an offensive post too. Not even because Im a 'effin pirate, but because I offended someone who hates me. I got an apology from him not too long ago, but I was at work without an away message, so he though I was ignoring him or something. So he may still be pissed or not.

Heres what im getting at. If I do something that pisses someone on this board off, say something. If I offended anyone [like thats possible], I seriously dont give a damn.

Oh, and by the way.

Originally posted by RayJones

hey.. it seems the text wrapper has a problem.. :D

btw.. why would anyone say a 1298361278638 times **** you and really really really think it changes anything?

errm.. and dave.. you did not offend anyone. i mean you're a creep, a little sucker maybe, but hell .. that says nothing about the character! no way you offended anyone. wait.. except for your first appearance here. perhabs.

anyways, i dont care. but withdraw your excuse, now! let the hairy ball of spit explode. it can all just end up fine..

:D

Thanks... I think. Yeah, I probably may be a creep, and love suckers, but I think that THIS makes most of those people come here to talk.

Setion's post strikes me as remarkably unoffensive for having turned the word fuck into a meaningless part of some grainy design I had to scroll through to get to the rest of the thread. If his intention had been to shock and offend with such clever usage of the word...well, I'm afraid he only came across as someone with a lot of time on his hands.

:dozey: Go out and mow the damn yard!

Let's get real for a moment about the power and responsibility of using the power of fuck in a cursing-enabled forum. If you get so enamoured of its blunt, hacking cuss quality that it becomes your *current favorite,* then you will come across as a pottymouth--that is, a spoiled child who hasn't learned how to keep his own cursing under control and brays it aloud over and over again until it becomes some kind of retarded mantra. If, on the other hand, you use swearing very selectively...you will come across as an adult who knows how to emphasize a point with a well-chosen *bad word.*

So. :max: It's your choice--swear like pirates, or swear like special education kids waiting at the bus stop.

Originally posted by Chron-O-John

I had a dream that Sam & Max was released for sale this june. I was so happy that I woke up immediately after that.

It isn't going to happen, son. The Beatles will reunite, France will repay the war debt and little blue fairies will disarm the world's nuclear warhead stockpiles with magic yellow buttercups before they ever release another Sam and Max videogame.

Let's get real for a moment about the power and responsibility of using the power of fuck in a cursing-enabled forum. If you get so enamoured of its blunt, hacking cuss quality that it becomes your *current favorite,* then you will come across as a pottymouth--that is, a spoiled child who hasn't learned how to keep his own cursing under control and brays it aloud over and over again until it becomes some kind of retarded mantra. If, on the other hand, you use swearing very selectively...you will come across as an adult who knows how to emphasize a point with a well-chosen *bad word.*

So, would my use of it count as innapropiate?

If I take peyote with the indians of the desert and fly as a spirit hawk to see the future...I see Dave begging for bus fare on the streets of Fallujah and Setion wearing a paper hat, standing behind a counter and asking, 'You want fries with that?'

Toenail: The child Peter Pan would be easier to subdue. :dozey:

Archived