I will go back and try it on the harder part

and see what the multiplayer is like.And to

did anyone noticed that boba fett is hard

to beat whew and the rancor's are about

as bad that mutant one took me all day

for some reason.Oh well let me know

what parts took yall the longest to beat

thanks.....................

You might want to put some of that info in a spoiler tag. Some people haven't gotten that far yet.

I personally liked the tram and swoop bike levels. They were frantic, fast-paced and fun. As for levels that took me a while to beat, Tanaab took me a long time to figure out (how to kill the mutant rancor and all that) and I had a heck of a time figuring out how to get across the first chasm on the final level.

Now that you've beaten the game, what do you plan to do next? Try it again on a harder difficulty level? Play as another gender/species? Choose a different lightsaber type? Follow the other side of the Force? One good thing about JA's single player game; it definitely is worth playing through more than once. Or perhaps you could try out multiplayer mode if you haven't already. ;)

JKA was my first Jedi Knight game.... apart from Jedi Power Battles on Playstation (That was fun)

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Just copy and paste into word or notepad and make bigger.

All in all, I LOVED DA GAME!!!!!!Doing this in smallr so that it's harder to see.... My favourite was the hoverbike level! I loved slicing ppl off their bikes and making them go BOOM!!!!!!! I also liked the one where u lose ur saber at the start (the prison one) because it reminded me of Half Life... :) OOh and I also enjoyed *HUGE SPOILER AHEAD* killing Rosh and going to the dark side! That'll teach him to set a saber droid on me!

Oh, Sir Lagsalot, if you're looking into the Jedi Knight/Dark Forces series, check out the Dark Forces Mod for Jedi Academy. That's the remake of the original Dark Forces, made available for Jedi Academy! You should also get Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast, they are great games.

Jedi Academy SP is in fact really fun. It is kinda funny to spam the staff twirl, running while doing it. :thumbsup:

I was thinking about the previous Dark Forces games (DF, JK, JO) in the prison level with Rax Joris. I loved pushing people off in the ancient tomb and the level with the X-Wing bombing everything, hilarious! The mutant rancor level took me long to figure out, I didn't know that you use a conveyor belt and something else to defeat it!

Jedi Power Battles isn't a Jedi Knight game...

Archived