Home

Light saber stance script

Gotaiken

Simple you just bind 2 different keys for changing stances, example i have 1 key binded to "L" and the other one binded to "mouse wheel down". So all i have to do is press "L" and mouse wheel down and i can change stances

And it works pretty well!

Originally posted by AIVAS

I STILL haven't found a way to fix it though :mad:

You properly missed the old threads last year, there were a few threads with fixes for this bug

I bound a key to this script:

bind [ "setsaberstyle ss_medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle strong"

Use whatever key you want, I used [ so that I don't hit it on accident. You can even make more saber stance buttons.

bind ] "setsaberstyle ss_medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle desann"

This time instead of 'addsaberstyle strong' I choose desann's since it is really unbalenced in single player.

The styles are:

fast

medium

strong

tavion

desann

I think you can even use these two but I haven't tried them:

dual

staff

Give them a shot and respond if they work. On a side note these binds will overwrite any style set by a .sab file.

Originally posted by katanamaru

I bound a key to this script:

bind [ "setsaberstyle ss_medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle strong"

Use whatever key you want, I used [ so that I don't hit it on accident. You can even make more saber stance buttons.

bind ] "setsaberstyle ss_medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle desann"

This time instead of 'addsaberstyle strong' I choose desann's since it is really unbalenced in single player.

The styles are:

fast

medium

strong

tavion

desann

I think you can even use these two but I haven't tried them:

dual

staff

Give them a shot and respond if they work. On a side note these binds will overwrite any style set by a .sab file.

Hmmm, I wonder what desann's style would be like when entered while using a saber staff...

Are you sure it doesn't work? I pulled that bind right out of my jaconfig.cfg file, and I use it every time I play. Did you first enable cheats with 'helpusobi 1'? Also are typeing it in exactly like I've shown it, with parenthases and all? If you reply again post what you typed in and I'll look to see if you made a mistake.

As far as: setsaberstyle

That command tells the game to reset your saber style to the one specified. I used: setsaberstylle ss_medium

the ss is for Single Saber.

After that you have to tell it what other styles you want, so you use: addsaberstyle

To show off another script I use is this little beauty:

bind F8 "saber saesee; setsaberstyle ss_medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle desann; sabercolor 1 blue"

Now with the push of a button i can change my saber too Saesee's, pick the three styles I want, and even set the color of the blade.

Try this one out if you can't get the others too work.

QUICK NOTE:

If you don't have a saber pak that has a saber called "saesee" it will give you a reborn hilt. So try another saber instead like 'kyle' or 'luke' or even 'desann'.

Archived