Home

Apst

Goose_Of_Mercy

So Neo being as youve seen pretty much every rebel PA on the battlefield, who do you see most often PvPing and whos the best?

Im looking to join a Rebel PvP PA when i get back (hopefully next week) so this would help. :)

And Ryxx are you talking about sillies idea?

Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

Dwarf Nuna Babies are probably the best PvPers I have seen in a while. But every once in a while, Echo lets all their Jedi out to play. :p

Seems all the Rebel Jedi are a part of Echo.

I thought that was Explorer Corps, they have like 30 jedi or something.

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Eh, PvP is overrated and boring. Everyone whines so much about not enough PvP, when it's their own fault. And like I said, PvP sucks. Everyone gets the same crap if they're going to PvP, and it just pisses me off. No originality, they just HAVE to have that uber PvP template.

you say it bro.. right on right on :)

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Eh, PvP is overrated and boring.

PvP is a new level of gameplay that you can't get by doing PvE. When I fight something in PvE, I know what it's going to do. It's predictable, because it's a line of code that's made to act a certain way. A PC on the other hand is unpredictable, because he or she has free will. You have to take into account different circumstances, and say, "what would I do in their shoes?" Of course, they're doing the same thing with you :).

PvP sharpens your skills and increases your reaction time. I've gotten better at every FPS I play because PvP has taught me how to stay calm in a quick thinking situation.

Everyone gets the same crap if they're going to PvP, and it just pisses me off. No originality, they just HAVE to have that uber PvP template.

Yeah, this is where PvP is ruined. I enjoy PvP not when I have an unstoppable template, but when I have a unique template. When we started the war I happened to have both, but I didn't do that on purpose. I wanted to go Carbineer for the last battle so I could have fun, but it seemed like you guys really wanted to beat the Grask (and Ryxx and Arina) who had beat you before, so I kept myself the same. That last battle though is everything I hate about PvP...

The reason I wanted to have battles between -A- and APST is to give casual PvPers a chance to PvP, without having to worry about all the "dangers" that come from anonymous PvP (griefing, embarrassment, no chance of winning, etc). I expected the first fight to be hard, but as you know, -A- didn't do too good (I thought you had us at one point). So I said to myself "I'll help them out, give them pointers, and next time it will be different". So what happens? Most of the people participating in the battles start molding their characters into PvPers. When you started to do that, the entire point of the war was eliminated. The next battle you lost again, and that only pushed more people to change their characters. And then the day of the last battle comes, and I see 7 TKA/Fencer/Swordsman running at me...

Yeah I know what a lot of you say, "It's no fun to loose all the time". Well, honestly, I have no problem with loosing all the time, so that statement means nothing to me. I don't have fun winning; I have fun fighting and putting forth all my effort.

So to summarize what I've said - PvP is fun, it's the people who ruin it.

Also, no we're not joining REIGN, it was just a joke. No offense to your PA -=ReApEr=-, I just knew saying that would get a reaction out of people. I was interested in your recruitment process though :).

I used to have an uber PvP template with my master fencer/tka/brawler and pikeman dabbling with some medic. But, that build was completely unique. I wanted a massive defensive melee tank, and I built it greatly. I was stacking defenses before the defense addition patch was out. Infact, I am one of the people who turned H'bsr onto fencer.

Now, I'm probablly an even better defensive build and am undefeated in melee duels with my current build (even though I'm grinding merchant right now).

And Ryxx are you talking about sillies idea?

possible ;)

Archived