Home

Battlefront

Katarn07

Right after he get's his stupid validation codes. That comes in 28-48 hours. Took almost a day for me.

What pisses me off there is: Why does eBay and Amazon send all sorts of important stuff like that instantly but SW sites are stupid and take so long? And why did it take so long for the trooper to be sold there? It took almost all day to get up there. And why did that site open two weeks after it was supposed to? Idiots are running the joint I tell you. That place really pissed me off.

Originally posted by daring dueler

O well, i waited friggin 2-3 weeks for my bobas when they came out.

We placed our orders Sept 2. Seems like yesterday. Yeah, it took that long for me too. Didn't Paizo just take over from Wizard or something? They made things FUBAR for some time before they got good. Once they did get good, they were bought out by someone else :rolleyes:

Originally posted by daring dueler

U miss chris? why you didnt really like him much.better than bus jed i guess...

im seeing alien vs. predator with chris..

I still don't miss Bus Jed, I doubt I ever will. He was such a fag, he demmanded I pay for his watch lol. Good thing he kept forgeting about it.

I dunno. I guess it kicked in now about Chris. :D

Anyways, i wonder if a figure will come with RC Pre-order

• 2 weeks later...

went to EB games yesterday and they had the fig sitting out at the check out. packaging is pretty cool. but they had the game coming out some time this month in stead of sep.21. some genius.:rolleyes: the guy didn't even know the original trilogy was coming out the same day as battlefront and he friggan worked at a damn game store!:confused:

Archived