Home

U.S. Draft approaches

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they couldn't take me if they wanted to.

1. I am the youngest male of my family

2. I am not physically able (both my knee caps are broken)

3. I can't pass a mental test

so i know they won't want me. plus it's been said before that they have a LOT of people in reserve still and that they wouldn't need the draft.

They don't want me. I'm diabetic + Celiac disease + can-fake-being-insane.

And if they still want me, I'm going to Canada. It'd be a great excuse.

But eh, I'll be 16 during that time period (June 2005?), so I don't really care :\

1. I am the youngest male of my family

2. I am not physically able (both my knee caps are broken)

3. I can't pass a mental test

Number 1 applies to me, luckily. Number 2..I'm physically able. Unless of course right before I turn 18 I suddenly get my knee caps broken..

3...Mmm. Better start taking the lead pills.

Although even if I do get drafted...I want to apply for the Air Force anyway, as some technician or engineer far far far away from danger.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Bah, it'll never pass.

Never say never. Especially with the bunch of idiots in this country still supposrting Bush. I mean, after the abuse stuff, how can you sit there and be a Republican? You are pure evil if you do. It just goes to show that even the top people (Rumsfeld) can do really bad stuff. He knew it was happening for months...and didn't care.

As for me, I'm 14, so hopefully these damn wars won't last four years!!

:fett:

I'm a Republican, THANK YOU GOOD SIR. I am not evil.

The Republican party had nothing to do with the prisoner abuse scandal. You're 14, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you are just copying what someone said or something. Either that, or you just don't know things.

I know that sounded harsh, but it wasn't intended to be harsh. I'm also not one to say "you're young, so you don't know anything" either. I'm only three years older than you are, but I know a great deal about politics.

And I assure you, don't judge all Republicans by the actions of a few troops, or you are just making a scene of yourself.

Once again, no offense.

Yeah, really. Watch who you're calling an idiot, pal. I don't take kindly to name calling, especially when it's directed at my friends and me as well. When you make blanket statements like that, any merit your writing may have had is pretty well lost.

Now where was I... ah yes,

Bah, it'll never pass.

O.K., O.K., sheesh. But, it is and will be Rumsfeld's and Bush's fault forever. Bush freakin' said that he wanted to keep Rumsfeld on his cabinet because he was a "good cabinet member." That's just...sad.

Sorry about that, by the way. Just got caught in all of the excitement!!:D

Originally posted by Majin Revan

O.K., O.K., sheesh. But, it is and will be Rumsfeld's and Bush's fault forever. Bush freakin' said that he wanted to keep Rumsfeld on his cabinet because he was a "good cabinet member." That's just...sad.

Sorry about that, by the way. Just got caught in all of the excitement!!:D

And you get excited too easily.

Go to bed little boy, and know what you are talking about next time....

Archived