Home

The Chronicles of Riddick

RoxStar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Nah, none for me. I watched the first one in the 80's, and it was okay, but nothing to write home about.

in the 80s? :confused: wasn't pitch black released in 2000?

how did you manage that?

anyway, i'm looking forward to the film as i liked pitch black a lot. i just hope this is as good.

Anyone seen the 1st 10mins of it? I have! It was on MTV's Sunday Stew. I looks awesome and the music sounds good too. I will probally go see it friday night. Btw you can download the preview off suprnova.org also(100mb).

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

bought Pitch Black on DVD for 3.99 a few weeks back, but i've been waiting to install my surround sound system to watch it.

Looks like it might well be tonight.

I saw it in the cinema and it was "not bad". A reasonable Aliens clone with a few nice performances and nice ideas, especially on the small budget. I was upset that Claudia Black got killed off so early though. :(

Is Chronicles a sequel or a prequel?

Looks more like dune/matrix than Pitch Black though. Wonder if it is the same director?

Originally posted by toms

Is Chronicles a sequel or a prequel?

Looks more like dune/matrix than Pitch Black though. Wonder if it is the same director?

it's a prequel i believe, and it does have the same director (David Twohy)

i hope it has the same style, the cinematography in pitch black was excellent IMO.

Originally posted by leXX

Pitch Black is one of my favourite sci fi films. Am I looking forward to it? You're damn right I am. I can't bloody wait!!! Really looking forward to playing the game too.

I'm picking that game up tomorrow. Planning on seeing the film very soon, my free ticket expires on the 27th.

Originally posted by Siv

in the 80s? :confused: wasn't pitch black released in 2000?

how did you manage that?

anyway, i'm looking forward to the film as i liked pitch black a lot. i just hope this is as good.

OH! I must have confused Pitch Black with a little movie it RIPPED OFF CALLED ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took my bait, little fishy.:p

Archived