Home

The Chronicles of Riddick

RoxStar

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

For once, obi13 has chosen a hero, that is not an old wise man.

Times change I guess....:D

Riddick is wise in his own way :D

Oh well, for once, I thought I'd go for the kick-butt look and not the grandpa look. :p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Quoted because it's true. Riddick is freakin awesome.

you guys are building my expectations for this movie way too high, its gonna end up suckin the big fella..... besides, 'freakin awesome' is a descriptor that should only be used for the greatest of sci fi/fantasy films, like any in the LOTR series, and your fave beloved SW movie(usually ESB :D)....

mtfbwya

ALL it means is that when you're connected to Xbox live and playing, if your friends connect to Xbox live they will see that you are on and playing Chronicles of Riddick. And I BELIEVE they can send you invites to games that THEY are playing, if they're playing a multiplayer live game.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

ALL it means is that when you're connected to Xbox live and playing, if your friends connect to Xbox live they will see that you are on and playing Chronicles of Riddick. And I BELIEVE they can send you invites to games that THEY are playing, if they're playing a multiplayer live game.

Seems kind of silly doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

Seems kind of silly doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think mainly the point is if you're the kind of person who has their Xbox always connected to live, then it's nice to be able to play this game, and your friends will know you're on, I suppose.

.... Riddick is my new hero. Here is a man who PREFERS to be alone. What a role model. :cool:

great, so what youre really saying is Riddick enjoys wanking :D

aw cmon groovy. stop tryin to relate this to your love life..... :p

sheesh :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I never saw a movie of his that made me have high expectations in the first place. I pretty much think they all (and V.D.) suck.

aw man, Ive never seen a V.D(pfft, giggle) movie, are you saying he's not the next Olivier.....bugger !

in some parts of the world, they call good fellas like Vin a 'gumbah'

mtfbwya

Well, I loved it. It's gonna wind up in MY DVD collection, and will be watched on a regular basis. I honestly hope they make more episodes. :(

I'm with Groovy. I own the special edition of pitch black, and I WILL have Chronicles of Riddick when it comes out, and I hope that Diesel and the director fellow whose name I cannot recall get the green light to do the next two movies they've already got planned out :cool:

Archived