Home

Please edit this vehicle.

Dr_night

I have downloaded and spoke with majinrevan about the hazardtrooper vehicle, at http://pcgamemods.com/5657/ and he replied

I can't open models and add bolts, which are needed to shoot. Also, speed can be easily changed. You can, please, send these ideas to someone who can do this and tell them to release it as a model. Tell them they have permission from me.

I could probably fiddle with the speed and health some, but I'd prefer not to, as I really suck at moddingeven simple things such as .npc and .veh, so I ask anyone, that if they can, to please:

1. Increase the movement, and turning speed of the vehicle some.

2. Make the vehicle able to take more damage.

3. Most importantly, Add a weapon to it. If you can, please copy the data from a concussion rifle onto it, make it do a bit more damage, (1 1/2, to 2 times as much damage as the normal conc) and make it so that it's ammo regenerates.

4. Lastly, and least important. If anyone can, could you give it a walk backwards animation? The forward one done in reverse is all it really needs, but if it would take you a lot of time to do it, then it's not neccisary.

And if you take this project up, please tell me beforehand, so that I'll know that someone is working on it so I don't think that no one is trying, and stop checking on it. (I can't get email notification to work)

Originally posted by TK-8252

That would take a lot of work. Modelling and animating. It's not worth it.

It's already a full model, animating it was only if you had the spare time and it was easy. It wouldn't be that hard to give it a weapon would it? It has pretty much everything it needs other than that weapon, I could try tinnkering around with the settings until I got the speed right. All I really needs is for someone to give it a weapon, preferably similar to the conc rifle, only if they could, have it do more damage.

Ok, even though my chaging the shields and the "toughness" doesn't seem to have done anything, I still can't make it shoot. I don't care if it's arms are empty, I just want it to be able to shoot concussion rifle blasts, that's it.

Originally posted by AIVAS

Ok, even though my chaging the shields and the "toughness" doesn't seem to have done anything, I still can't make it shoot. I don't care if it's arms are empty, I just want it to be able to shoot concussion rifle blasts, that's it.

Which means you'd have to model on a muzzle tag.

Which means you'd have to model on a muzzle tag.

Well, seeing as I'm not a modeler, I have (almost) no idea what that means, but could it be done? I need it for something I'm working on, and I can't have just a defensless suit for the hazardtroopers.

The muzzle tag, where the weapon shoots from. With no muzzle tag, there's no where to shoot from, so you can't give the vehicle a weapon.

That's why I need someone to add it. That's all I need, is the vehicle, that will shoot concussion rifle blasts.

man i can put it a weapon, and i would like to do it so i could make some of my player models vehicles too, but i dont know how to make a vehicle and i dont know how to add animations :(.

Also i'd like to know how Majin Revan could do the vehicle with that animations.

Archived