Home

Star Wars Battlefront: The Battle for Yaga Minor.

Hiroki

The Separatists have invaded the planet of Yaga Minor, a long standing Planet in the Old Republic. To liberate this world, they have dispatched the Republic's Clone army to remove the Separatists from the planet. They have held the planet for roughly a month, and have managed to set up a fairly sound defense, which will need to broken, for any liberation to be possible.

Army Status: Separatists.

45,000 Battle Droids.

8,000 Super Battle Droids.

920 Dwarf Spider Droids.

600 Droiddekka.

200 Hover Tanks.

150 Hailfire Droids.

2 Seismic tanks.

Army Status: Republic.

35,000 Clone Troopers.

2,000 Speeder bike Clone Troopers.

700 AT-XT.

300 Republic Clone Trooper Transports.

250 AT-TE.

200 Clone Trooper Commanders.

145 Republic Gunship.

50 SPHA-T Heavy Artillery.

35 Clone Trooper Commandos.

4 ARC Troopers.

Republic Briefing.

The Clone Army will launch from the orbiting Capital Ships, flying to the surface aboard the Republic Troop transports, and Gunship. Attempt to land in a fairly safe patch of land, to prevent the inevitable casualties from landing in a ‘hot’ zone. After your landing, analyze the tactical situation of the immediate area, and then proceed. The mission is considered a success when all Separatists have either been eliminated, routed, or surrendered.

Separatist Briefing.

The Republic fleet has blockaded planet GX-M47 in hopes of breaking the Separatist Forces on the surface. Clone Army is to be prevented from landing. Should first objective fail, Clone Army shall be annihilated in ground combat. Second objective must not fail. Mobilize Separatist army now. Roger roger, over and out.

OOC: Okay, well, basically pick your side, and character. Everyone will be either a Separatist or a member of the Republic. You may play a Jedi, ARC Trooper, and a Republic General in the Republic. You may play a advanced Tactical combat Droid, A Bounty Hunter/Mercenary, and a Sith Adept for the Separatist.

Specific class information.

Republic.

Jedi: You can command Clone Trooper squads in battle. You have access to Force Powers and a Lightsaber. Please list your age, Force Powers, Rank ( Padawan, Knight, Master. ), and name. No dual light sabers, or staffs. Only single.

ARC Trooper: You can lead squads of Republic Commandos on special operations. You where all hand trained by Jango Fett at some point. You may only be up to 11 years old. You have the DC-15 - the standard Clone Trooper rifle -, dual pistols, or a rocket launcher as your weapons of choice. Please list your name, age, weapon of choice, and rank. ( ARC Trooper, ARC Trooper Captain. There can only be one captain here, so get it while its hot. )

Republic General: Basically, like the Jedi, you can command large amounts of Clone Troopers, but you have no Force Powers, or the like. However, to compensate, I’ll let you be able to command 2,000 more Clone Troopers than a Jedi can. You may also command vehicles where as a Jedi may not.

Separatist.

Tactical Combat Droid: Pretty much like the Republic General. You may command Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids, as well as the vehicles associated with the Separatist faction.

Bounty Hunter/Mercenary: Create your own unique character here within the parameters of a BH/Merc. Your weapons may be anything from vibro-blades to a long range rifle. But no Lightsabers, and no Force powers. Also, try and stay away from common stereotypes like jetpacks and Mandalorian armor. Be creative! Be Unique. :)

Sith Adept: A Dark Jedi pretty much. However you are not as skilled with the Force as a Jedi, nor are you as capable of a swordsmen. To compensate, you may have weapons such as duel pistols, thermal detonators, or a Blaster Carbine or rifle. The like. Your light saber may also only be a single blade. This is to keep Asaaj and Maul Wannabes from taking over…

Alright. Now that that’s over with, lets get this show on the road. :)

IC: Above the planet Yaga Minor.

The quite space above Yaga Minor, a planet that recently fell under Separatist control, was suddenly filled with several Acclamator class transports. The massive ships hovered above the planet, visible from the ground. Inside the hanger of each ship, thousands of Clone Troopers rushed to board the Republic Transports, and Gunship, as the assault on the surface drew near. The planet being newly conquered, there was no real blockade to appose them.

As the Troopers secured themselves inside, and the vacuum shield incased each Transport and Gunship, order to leave was given. The transport and gunship engines roared throughout the Acclmator’s hull, as they lifted from the hangers of the mighty ships, and began there decent towards the planets surface. The ships where bombarded with the heat of the atmosphere, as they rapidly approached.

On the Surface.

The citizens of Yaga Minor gazed up into the sky, as the massive Acclamator class transports suddenly appeared above there home world. The people gasped at the great sight, gathering in small groups on the planets surface. However, they where not the only ones to notice. As those in command of the Separatist army where well aware of the impending attack.

Gathering up there Forces of Battle Droids, they braced themselves for the approaching storm of Clones, the soulless Machines not giving a thought about there lives. Only about the mission that was programmed into them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules:

No Godmodeing.

No heavy character controlling. By this I mean, no killing others characters, or having them do important actions.

No heavy swearing. Damn, hell, ****, and bastard only, please.

Okay, here is how this is going to work. Because this is a Role-play based around a large battle for a planet, I will be controlling the outcome of your characters actions.

Example: "Republic General Bob orders his platoon of Clone Troopers to engage Separatist General Dave's Battle Droids."

*Hiroki* "Bob's Clone Troopers open fire on Dave's Battle Droid army, the blue laser bolts streak across the battle field, 77% hitting there mark. Dave’s Battle Droids suffer 1345 casualty."

Keep in mind that is a VERY dull example. I expect actual role-playing to be well thought out, and exiting. As will my responses. So don’t worry, we won’t have two sentence battles. ;)

Fights will work in a similar manner.

Example: *Bill* "ARC Trooper Bill attacks Force Adept Jim with his DC-15 rifle."

*Jim* " Jim raises his crimson lightsaber, deflecting Bills incoming laser fire."

*Hiroki* "The blue laser bolts are blocked by Force Adept Jim's lightsaber, however the effort of blocking them caused Jim to take several paces back, future defensive actions will have a 5% higher chance of failing for three turns."

Again, a very dull example, but it should get the point across. :)

I will not have a character in this story, as I'll have my hands full managing your characters actions, and making sure you all have a good time. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going for a jedi.

Weapon:lightsaber

Mastery:Knight

Force Powers:Push, Pull, LIMITED Protect(meaning in a battle not a short time to recharge),ability to throw lightsaber and have it return, and last but certainly not least, Mind trick

tell me if I forgot something

and for extra I bet with a geonosian that I would live the battle (500 credits) and that if I didn't I already wrote my will giving him the money. [just a little extra to spice it up a little]{even though jedi dont bet} .... excluding Qui-Gon Jin's bet for Anakin and his parts.

Klizon walks into the hangar to find a huge mass of clones loading into a transport. Thinking that he would be of more use in the air than just on the ground he checked his ship. "Are you ready R4?" he asked and getting a beep of reply stating 'yes' He boarded the ship ready for battle when he was stopped by one of the clones.... "Sir, I thought you might like to know that Mace Windu is going to be in this battle also. He said that this planet was a very key strategic point in the upcoming battle and thought it best that he would be here to help." the clone said standing there in an upwright position. "Good, we're going to need every last ounce of help that we can get. I wonder what he means by 'key strategic point' O well if he's coming here it must be something really big." And with that the jedi set off in his starfighter into the outer defences of the planet. But a while before that a small squad of droid star fighters coming back from patrol had spotted the huge force heading towards the planet so they hurried to get word to their home base. Sadly for the republic's side 2 got away while the rest were shot down. Now the enemy was aware and this was going to make the battle a lot harder because they wouldn't have the element of suprise (excluding the fact the radar might pick them up on screen). And there was another problem, 1 of the transports that started to land had a gear jamm and crashed killing killing over 1,000 men, luckily most of the men were lower rank but still a big loss for the republic. The battle started out like no other, not even like Geonosis. There was laser fire coming from everywhere and the dominance of the color was suprisingly blue. Intelligence reports said that they would be a bit out numbered but it seemed like there was barely and fire coming from a droid. Inteligence also said there would be vehicles but no scouts could find any until... A surprise attack from all corners droidekas, fighter tanks, and all other sorts of sepratists weapons including super battle droid filled the area around them.

It looked like the end when hailfire droids came in but some well skilled scouts sniped the missles on the malicious machine and exploded it into little bits. Now more droids were amassing and more casualties where arising on the republic side. In the air there were about 300 starfighters vs 420 jedi and republic gunship fighters. The dominance was very helpfull and the battle was won easily so they each decided to go down the ground to see if the could help(including Klizon) Forming up in a deadly formation a group of gunships took a run in and easily destroyed two enemy vehicle hangars along with a few spiderdroids they found on the way.

{{You all can go off of this story k?}}

(( Wow, wow, wow Luke’s Master, do NOT make such huge plot developments. I chose not to have a character so I could oversee stuff like that. I'll make the major plot developments, you play your character in the environments I set. Its in the rules, okay? However, I'll let this one partially slip. And they wouldn't send 420 Jedi into one battle. There are roughly 2,000 Jedi in the galaxy, and dropping do to the war.

Things will happen like you said they did up until the gear jam. Oh, and Tet, since I know you're a great role-player and can probably handle it, you can have an alternate party character if you want. ;) ))

The transports rapidly made there way towards the arboreal world before them, as they descended through the planets atmosphere, the shields on each craft protecting them from the deadly rain of heat, the sky was filled with a barrage of Red laser fire. The closer they came to the planets surface, the hotter things became.

Several Assault ships exploded from direct turbo-laser hits, and two Transports where badly damaged, forcing them to make an emergency landing as a rain of red bolts continued to pour at them. The transports came to a stop roughly 1,200 meters from the closest city.

Still under fire, the Clone Troopers emerged from the transports, the sitting targets now being battered with laser fire. Fortunately, they where now out of the turbo-lasers target zone, so most of the fire came from emplaced turrets, and soldiers.

Marching forward, the Clone troopers opened fire on there adversaries, a hail of blue laser fire suddenly rained down on the Confederate position, a small outpost on the outskirts of the city. The objective was to secure this outpost first, to prepare for the assault on the city itself.

Battle droids surrounded the outpost, with a Super Battle Droid thrown in for every 40 normal ones. On the ledge of the compound, Droid dekka's fired from secure positions, whilst several Dwarf Spider droids marched along side the battle droids. There appeared to be no vehicle support for the outpost, which was good, as there own had not landed yet.

The outpost contained roughly 1,400 Battle Droids, most of which had been activated by now, and sent against them, 140 Super Battle Droids, 12 Dwarf Spider droids, and 8 Droid Dekka. They where outnumbered and outclassed by the landing Clone Assault Force, but one can never be sure of victory until the battle is fought...

(( Now you can play your characters in this small starter battle, just to get you use to how this works. :) ))

(HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! Hiroki is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY right. Especialy with the jedi thing.) Kline was in a gunship. It was approaching thge planets surface. There was laser fire everywhere but, the Arcs had to land safely for the mission to be a success. They made it through the atmosphere but, there was a surprise waiting for them. Anti Air Droids! Or better known as AAD's.

(( Oh, by the way Luke Katarn, you have two other ARC troopers with you besides Tet, but there are currently no players controlling them, so, being the captain, if you give them an order, I'll control them and have them carry it out. ))

The Anti-Air Droids fire on the approaching gunship, the Clone Pilot doing his best to dodge and weave around the fire. As the Anti-Air Droids attempted to surround the ship, two of the ARC Troopers on the left opened fire on them, blue blaster bolts tearing into there metal carapaces, sending three of them crashing to the ground in a fiery heap, while another flew out of control off into the sky.

The Pilot locked on to the two in front of the gunship, firing the forward laser canons, the impact of the powerful lasers causing one of the AAD's briefly brighten the immediate area as it exploded. However the remaining AAD had evaded the attack, and managed to get one of its own in. Its blast struck the wing of the Gunship, breaking through the shields.

Smoked had began to pour from the wing, as the Clone Pilot desperately tried to keep control of the falling craft. The Anti-air Droid circled around, preparing for a second strike, but was quickly shot down by one of the Clone Commando's assigned to the ARC Troopers team.

The pilot, now free of the stress of being under fire, brought the damaged, but still fairly stable gunship to a rough landing near the rest of the army, as they continued to move on towards the outpost. The ARC troopers and there 8 Clone Commando's quickly made there way from the grounded gunship.

Fire continued to rain from both sides of the battlefield, a hail of red and blue laser fire crossing each other in a constant flow, several other transports and gunship landing around the battle field, several gunship being shot down in the attempt.

The ARCs and Clone Commando's dodged around the fire as they followed the rest of the Clone Troopers into battle, lasers blazing.

Kline took out his 2 pistols and opened fire. He took out 10 droids. HE ran across the battlefield into a sepritest outpost. He said into his comm "Seesix. You help with the battle out here or come with me. And I guess if you wanted you could do anything." He put away his comm and gave a signal to 1 other Arc and a Clone Commando to folow him in.

(( For future reference Luke Katarn, state what kind of droid you destroyed. Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Droid Dekka, ect. ;) ))

The ARC Trooper nodded and quickly made his way over to Klier, with one of the Commando's behind him. The rest of the team provided cover for them as they approached the enemy outpost. The remaining ARC ( Not Tet ), and 7 Commandos kept any droids from reaching them, there deadly accurate shots tearing through the metallic monstrosities.

The ARC Trooper ordered four of the commandos to take up cover around two of the large sensor arrays that where scattered around the outpost, while the rest of them lay prone and snipe, providing cover for there comrades. The ARC Trooper and the rest of his team attached sniper scopes to there DC-15's, narrowing there sights on the Droid Dekka on the ledges of the compound.

The prone ARC and his team opened fire, the rapid fire of the DC-15 rifles hammering against the Droid Dekka's shields, the powerful lasers breaking through them in under a minute, sending one of them crashing to the ground, a burning heap of charred metal.

Seven Battle Droids turned there attention towards the sniping Clones, but before they could properly aim, they where taken out by the four Commandos posted around the arrays. The Commandos kept any advancing droids away from the snipers, providing a safe haven for them to hit there targets without having to worry about return fire.

Another Droid Dekka was sent crashing to the ground by one of the commandos who was sniping along side the ARC Trooper. Five Battle droids as well as a Super Battle Droid where reduced to burning heaps by the four Commandos, when they tried to advance on the snipers.

The army of Clone Troopers had began to push the Confederates army back. Battle Droids crumpled on the battle field as they where bombarded by blue streaks of plasma. Already they had lost over 600 Battle droids, and 63 Super Battle Droids, not to mention the four Droid Dekka that the elite team had managed to take out by now.

However, inside the outpost, the Battle Droid Commanders had began to radio for reinforcements. The three Clone team lead by Klier would need to hurry, before the message was away.

Scouting the area out with his range-finder, A-66 noticed some of the Battledroids were retreating toward the backward channel of the command bunker three-clicks from their destination. Just as he caught a moment of though, he was hit directly in the shoulder with a red blast from a positioned Super Battle Droid on an elevated position, while reflex juddered him to turn his back to the attacker, he brought out a firearm tucked on his right thigh. Three blasts of tinted cool blue echoed from the weapon and directly hit the opponent in the mechanic neck. Catching his breath, he walked on, nursing his minor fraction on his left shoulder.

The Battle Droids continued to fall back, as several more fell with every few seconds that past. The army, being mostly standard Battle Droids had been firmly losing the battle, as the Clone Troopers took very little casualties. The Battle Droids did not retreat however, unable to feel fear no matter the danger, or odds.

As Seesix left the smoking Super Battle Droid laying on the field, he found himself the target of 5 Battle Droids who had been attached to the small regiment with it, all of them now turning, to direct there fire on him.

Kline continued. 1 Droieka popped out. Rolling in it's ball form then it unfolded and activated its shields. "Oh great." Kline shot a few blasts of blue at the droid and in seconds the shield was broken and the droid was destroyed. "We must get to the controll room. If we do we can gain access to the generator room and disable the shields which will allow the ships to assult the main base. They continued. They came cllose when 7 SBD's came out and 20 BDs came out. "PERFECT! This is just what I need." Kline fired 27 shots each aiming a diffrent way. The droids were down in a minute. "I wonder why thios room is heavily gaurded?" He told a commando near by that was trained in tech skills to hack into the console. The console was hacked and the door opened. He saw the men in there. He also saw the transmitter. Before anybody knew what was happening the transmitter blew up. "Let's get this show on the road."

Name:Zoric Bastar

Race:Jedi

Force Powers:Jump,Pull,Push,Throw Lightsaber,Heal and Destroy Droid(as in kotor but actually blows up the droid)

Class:Jedi Master

Weapon:Blue lightsaber

Zoric had came in on one of the last transports and when he landed he ordered 5 clones to help the left flank.He then used Force Jump and landed on one of the advancing super battle droids.He turned his lightsaber on and thrust his lightsaber down.It went straight through the droid.He then used force pull and pulled 2 battle droids towards him.He swung his lightsaber in a horizontal direction and cut the droids in half.

Kline says through is transmitter to 1 arc trooper under his controll and the republic commando with him. "I need backup. Get to my location." Kline then pointss his gun at one of the officiols. He uses the hostage manuver and grabs him while pointing the gun. "Now move outside, NOW!!!" They didn't move. Kline took out his other gun in his other hand and shot an officiol in the head. "Blast. Dummies. The real ones must have gone in a secret room." Then he heard some blasts comeing from behind him. Well now he knew where the officiols were. A few seconds later his troops came in. (The one dummie I shot doesn't coun t as a robot.) "ABout time you got here."

Name: Bim Blaster Bob

Race: 3 armed human Jedi

Weapons: Dual light sabers and a staff light saber

Bim, who is hiding in the shadows, hears Zoric and Kline talkin about there battle plan. Bim jumps out and thrusts his dual light saber's and his staff light saber into Zoric tiny head which poke out and jab into Kline frontal lobe. Once they are dead Bim rips off Zoric's penis and sticks it in a pickle jar to put on his mantle at home on planet Yo Mama. He then cuts off Klines six anus's and feeds them to his pet pickle Applesauce and starts strokin applesauce's lumps then fly's away on his white flying pig rushing home to dinner of applesauce and pickles. but on his way to his home on planet Yo Mama, he makes a quick pit stop and pee break on Chandrilla. while there, he feeds his pet pickle applesause, wich makes him into a bigger pickle. after paying the heshe 50 spacebucks, he reallises that he has no money. "This is a job for super Bim!!" he cries, and strips down to his nakedness, and flies off to sell himself for 10 spacebucks for a quickie, after 10 quickies and a Bim Blast, he has enough money to upgrade his ship, a Gay Faggian HOMO-^_^, he sells himself for on more quickie, because he likes quickies. I have no clue why he likes quickies, I myself prefer a big pickle full of juice. The End.

Archived