Home

Guild Hunt - Next Sunday!!

Iwok

Ok guys, before I go back to hologrinding I would like to host a DWB hunt or Geo Cave hunt next Sunday. Tell me a good time and we can see what happens. Grask, Ryxx, Arina please come as well if you would like to.

Well that wasnt very good...

Well, unless we all god some UBER acid and electricity weapons, DWB is out of the question..we will get owned by the Super Battle droids :(

SO, geo cave sounds good...i still havent rune that WHOLE thing...i would like to take on the Acklay

and lookin at the day posted...i can say 100% that its next sunday...he needs to be studying for exams or whatever.....

Yea, NEXT Sunday. Not tomorrow. And about a time. How about something like 12 or 1 oclock EST, so that our Euro members can come along :) I dont want to do it at like 7 and exclude some people. :p

no DWB....trust me on this..Death Watch Bunker is bad idea unless we got tons of pistoleers, MBH, commandos......or find some melee weapon that does acid or electric dmg(ns lance for pikeman....but im not regrinding :p)

Geo cave sounds like fun

Cancel your plans Corzip! Your coming if you like it or not.

What did you say Grask?

Hehe, nah im jk. I dont know what you mean by us not listening, but Ill try to listen :p

Tok, if you got any fighting skills, why dont you come along as well?

Hehe, I remember when there were groups to hunt swoopers, and when few dared to try to group up and kill a humbaba. And when some people went out to find little cats that ran slow... Now you can do professions in less than 3 days...

Archived