Home

Light Amp Goggles in JA

Ub3rl33t2304

Ok in JA you can get the light amp goggles and if you rip a few a textures from JO you can get them in your inventory without receiving any errors . . . but you still can't use them. I'm gonna work on this a little more because I have a pretty sweet idea I think some people will like so if someone can help me or tell me how to do it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

What exactly are you looking for them to do? It's near impossible to cast light in code (at the level you're talking about) and the end-result would be more like a flashlight, why not call it something else or describe what the effect your after is like.

lol great Wudan ... you're so funny.

Anyway - ok, Riddick vision ... hmmmm ... could be tough, I'd say it's doable - have the vision be a powerup and then do some cool client side stuff to make models show up lighter or something, for just the player who has it active.

Well that's a little more than I was wanting to do. I really just want the LA goggles . . . maybe a little more sensative that the originals. Thought maybe I could change the color to a type of purple or something. In Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, people don't glow it's literally LA goggles that have a purple tint to them and that's the look I'm going for. So If I can just get the LA goggles into JA I can figure out the rest.

Archived