Home

The "Say Nice Things" Thread!

Mr Flibble

You know the score.

During a conversation about tongue rolling..

#ahem#

I stole the idea from Yufster, who stole it from smiley, who probably stole it from some guy on a Buffy board.

Anyway, just say nice things about the person who posted before you. Its THAT simple. I suppose the guy who gets left at the end with no replies will feel bad, but otherwise, I love SNT threads.

One note, I respectfully request noobs with under 30 posts not to post here, for the reason that if no-one really knows you, it'll stop the thread dead in it's tracks. BUT if you have been here for 3 months or more, you can post anyway.

Be kind.:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahhh...if this where the "say mean stuff"-thread i could insult ray, but noooooo i must be nice...grmbl...okay i try:

rayjones knows german. and people who know this sophisticated (and best) language in the world can't be that bad. they must be very clever. almost as clever as austrians are.

However, much like me, JofaGuht often inadvertantly contradicts the arguments of others by confusing the order of relevance and higher philosophical meanings behind them. This introduces a sense of renewal to matters after they have become hopelessly confused.

Archived