Home

no jedi!

reelguy227

Should there be jedi in the game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be jedi in the game?

• Hek no!
    • yes

I have put alot of thought into this, thanks to Jan here for gettin the gears turning. Jedi ingame!!! HELL NO!!!!! Force Sensitives ingame, yes, but keep it controlled. I like the fact that the new system will give you the ability to have force sensitivity, without being a jedi. we all know that during ANY timeline in star wars, there are the unknown force sensitives. they could go about it differently, but i think the force sensitives are ok :D..BUT NO DAMN JEDI

no?? man i seen a like a million already :p well ok thats a tad to much.. but i certainly saw about 25 different ones... there wass even one that wanted me to be his private doc :p i agreed at first... but then i stopped bufffing others :)

Corzip

I wouldn't have a problem with Jedi if they went with the original system...

1. Unlocking the Jedi slot is mysterious, and impossible

2. Jedi can be attacked by anybody if they do any "Jedi stuff"

3. Perma death

4. Vader kills you

Hehehehe

/chuckle

I agree! :p

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I wouldn't have a problem with Jedi if they went with the original system...

1. Unlocking the Jedi slot is mysterious, and impossible

2. Jedi can be attacked by anybody if they do any "Jedi stuff"

3. Perma death

4. Vader kills you

i agree also ,but it still should be ridiculously hard ,so there are so few jedi that is!!!

• 2 years later...

I started playing swg when it first came out, but i did not like the grind to level and the impossible task to become a jedi.So i quite after a year .Now am back. I am above fifty years of age and i like the idea of become a jedi in my life time.I do not play every day, and when i do play i only spend about two hours.So i like the idea of being a part time gamer and still making progress thanks to the legacy quest.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not an elder Jedi but I respect them so freakin badly and wish I could have earned force sensitive. Dont blame other Jedi characters blame nge. But there is something if nge never hit, at one point in the game almost everyone would be a jedi because so many people would have earned it.

• 11 months later...

Not everyone who became force sensitive had to become a jedi, nor did everyone choose it. I had three characters i got to 'glowly' status between 2004 and the CU, and although i had the option to start them on the long journey to becoming a jedi after meeting the old man, i decided against it, due to perma death, bounty hunters, loss of skills ect. Plus i was always against the idea of Jedi in galaxies. Limited force use for some random characters yes, like how the real star wars universe would of been at this time. But now, with jedi all over the place (nothing against them!), its lost a bit of the star warsy feel

Archived