Home

Attack of the Bollywood Stars!!!!!

Dr Edison 007

Originally posted by Mr Flibble

I have what is possibly the best pre-supplied av this board has to offer.

I could draw my own, but I like this one.

I am, however, more interested in where Ed's cames from...

You mean me?

Mine is Jay Sherman from the mid 90s animated sitcom The Critic.

I have what is possibly the best pre-supplied av this board has to offer

i agree. i used that one when i had a different username. in fact, i've had three different ones. i used that w/my second one. my first one, i used dinghy dog, and this one, i use my thumbprint. i change my avatar a lot, but i haven't done so in a while...i've done pictures of jewel, heidi klum, a bunch of campaign things from when we've had awards shows, ones to promote my shop at the rpg itemshop, ones that say merry christmas, a whole crapload.

the thumbprint is just supposed to be from the show "the mole" (everybody knows that) and the green and red are just the different color thumbprints from the show. i should change it though. but i don't know what i should change it to.

This is my second avatar on LF

My first one was basically the same thing only simpler, black writing on a white background, but instead of just NJ, they said Neil Joshi (my username at the time).

Now it's just shortened to this rather fetching avatar.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

You mean me?

Mine is Jay Sherman from the mid 90s animated sitcom The Critic.

Herman/ Sherman same thing. He was in the Simpsons though! Homer got jealous of him doing the Film Festival. And he sang the Oscar Meyer weiner song. I love that episode.

BSD devil sounds right I think. Still not a clue what that is though.

Originally posted by Jedi-Monkey

Herman/ Sherman same thing. He was in the Simpsons though! Homer got jealous of him doing the Film Festival. And he sang the Oscar Meyer weiner song. I love that episode.

BSD devil sounds right I think. Still not a clue what that is though.

Well, Herman is the guy that owns the military store on the show, who I thought you where referring to even though that would you made you WAY off.

mine is for a movie that’s coming soon (next year) which is called Star Wars Ep III : How Padme Got Her Groove Back (working title)

as you can see my avatar is of obi-wan with a lightsaber,

which i made myself with my superhuman Photoshop abilities!

Archived