Home

www.JediServers.com closing down

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

Probably because you aren't used to seeing players whose scores are much higher than their pings. And that's probably because you go to servers where everyone stands around chatting and playacting. The winner on servers like that has 1 or 2 points, while the rest have 0 because they were just standing around chatting the whole time. Or maybe negative scores because they were pretending they were drunk walking out of the cantina, and they fell off a ledge.

One tear...

Originally posted by Master William

Ehh, Amidala, sitting in front of the computer and hosting three servers (I respect your work) and doing female Jaden skins (nice job by the way) isn't called having a life, even though I have respect for your work, and I know it is good work, regarding the servers and your skins.

Worst. Flame. Ever.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this thread has absolutely no relevance to the closing of JediServers at all. Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all. The thread has gone the entire other direction!

Have... have I stumbled into The Swamp by accident?

Originally posted by TK-8252

Wow, this thread has absolutely no relevance to the closing of JediServers at all. Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all. The thread has gone the entire other direction!

Have... have I stumbled into The Swamp by accident?

The internet swamp, yes.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Actually, this thread has absolutely no relevance to Jedi Academy at all.

Are you kidding? JA is all about flaming other people and doing anything but playing the game.

In that sense, I find this thread staggeringly relavent. :)

Archived