Home

away messages!

RicardoLuigi...

for any of you that have aim, or msnm, or whatever, you probably have a whole bunch of fun away messages set up. i know a few people that have them set up...and they say the weirdest things. so share your nuttiness in this thread...here are mine (if you want, share the title you give it as well).

"intersection"- "i'm at the intersection of first and first. how can the same street intersect itself? i must be at the nexus of the universe!"

"sharted"- sorry, i just sharted and i really need to go to the bathroom now...for obvious reasons.

"absent"- i'm not here. why? none of your business. actually, if you know my screenname, it probably is your business, but either way. i'm not here. and that's it. i'll be back soon. hopefully. wish me luck.

"in the bathroom"- i'm in the vécé (a.k.a. the bathroom). it could be a while before i get back...exlax may be involved in this scenario.

"be right back"- i'll be back in two seconds...or two minutes...days?...weeks?...months?...years?...who the hell knows. i'll be back soon. let's put it that way.

"roman basilica"- i'm gone for a bit, but i'll give you something to discuss: the design of the romanesque church was based on the design of the roman basilica. discuss.

"eating"- i'm eating right now. you probably want to know what i'm eating, right? i'm having a big, juicy steak on top of a wild rice pilaf, with a side of baby carrots. as an appetizer, i'm eating jalapeno-stuffed olives, as well as cheese fries with a light ranch dressing sauce: "it's one of those new dinners from lean cuisine!"

"time and distance"- while i'm gone, i'll give you something to think about: why can you measure distance in time ("how far is it?" "oh, about 20 minutes"), but not time in distance ("how long till you get off work?" "oh, about 3 miles")?

"walking the dog"- i'm walking the dog. no, not the yoyo trick, you idiot. jerkface. i'm actually walking my dog. i know, you're probably wondering what kind of dog it is. you're not? fine then. don't ask. it doesn't bother me. takes some weight off my shoulders...

PLEASE ASK!!!!

--------------------------------

anybody else?

What I used to do is set my display name to something that would express my feelings(usually negative) towards someone on my contacts list. But I wouldn't say who it was aimed at or talk to them about it. Which is odd, because lots of the time I'd use this method to express my annoyance at the fact that nobody was talking to me.

I'll IM you PTDC :D

Anyway, most of my messages are gone from reinstalling but I'll put what I remember:

InuYasha -- I am watching InuYasha!!!! I will be back when cellophane telephones set!

Sleep --- Asleep. Wake later. Go away.

Nah, what am I saying? Come snuggle with me.

Work --- I'm at work. Hard labour. Be back around 8:30 Cental America Time

Those are my only ones so far that weren't there to begin with. lol

Archived