Home

Bar fight.

JinniX

I get the jist. And I would partake in it if it weren't for the fact you posted the thread six times. One of the moderators will let you know about that with a consequence.

Jofa smashes beer bottle on the bar, takes a hold on Jinni Tsurugi and uses the broken glass to slit Jinni Tsurugi's throat. Therefore, Jinni Tsurugi can't post at all forever. Therefore, Jinni Tsurugi can't be the little bitch that Jinni Tsurugi is any longer.

Anybody with the power, please close this thread as well as the five identical threads.

Jofa Jofa, please be reasonable. :p

No normal spammer would post a decent topic like this six times on PURPOSE. It was probably an error of some sort. Have you LOOKED in any of the threads? They are well... Almost not existing on the inside. It's ok.

On the other hand, you may be right. Jinni? What do you have to say?

Anyways, Kjølen runs up to the fight and pulls Jinni and Jofa apart, only to push their heads back into eachother.

key-hau-len: .. exactly what i thought.. a forum hiccup.

but attention..

"this thread belongs into a game forum!!"

this is TEH HARBOR.. serious offtopic discussion ONLY!!

err..

ray *pulls out a box of matches and throws one match after another randomly at the people in this thread*.

plenty of fibre in rotten goat. plenty of maggots too... but that just adds to the crunch. i've got some left-overs if anyone wants a rotten goat sandwich. i was going to save it for a rotton goat pie, but i believe in sharing. besides i've got a goat rotting at we speak, its looking pretty green so it should be rotten enough for tomorrow. i was thinking about doing a rotton goat stew.

I don't think this thread belongs in the game forum anymore. NOW the thread deserves to be closed. But that doesn't mean I want it to be closed :p

/me drags Siv's goat stenched ass back to #echonet. :p

Oh, it's irc.gamesurge.net now. :/

PS --- Permission to post a K-Jo'Round in Delete Me!, please? -__-;;;

Jinni walks out of the restroom and sees Darth Rythe standing up. "Oh, you want more eh?" *pulls out a machette and throughs it at Darth Rythe* Darth Rythe gets pinned to the wall. Darth Rythe is down for 4 posts, again.

Amazing, it got this vulgar before I came along.

Halfway through reading, i made the desicion to move this to the game forums.

now I've changed my mind. This is sooo closed. I have not the power to close the others, but no forum glitch makes the same thread appear in six different forums, not only that, but sub forums (delete me is the sub forum to mi discussion, get it?), not only that, but each opening post has different text. Therefore I'd call it intentional, and therefore, closed.

Archived