Home

QUICK POLL! Will LA have riots even though the lakers lose?

BongoBob

Will LA riot anyways?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will LA riot anyways?

• Yes
    • No
    • YODA!

The idea of a riot over a basketball game pisses me off so much. It makes me wish I could clear the crowd out with a shotgun.

There are so many other reasons--reasons that actually matter--that these people should be pissed off.

Instead they get pissed over a stupid game. They don't live. They're merely distracted.

Originally posted by Datheus

The idea of a riot over a basketball game pisses me off so much. It makes me wish I could clear the crowd out with a shotgun.

There are so many other reasons--reasons that actually matter--that these people should be pissed off.

Instead they get pissed over a stupid game. They don't live. They're merely distracted.

Eh, chain gun or flamethrower might work better ;)

And yes, it is stupid...over a basketball game? Come on now...at least find a better excuse than that.

Agreed.

Yoda.

And college people are supposed to be smart! ;)

I'm with Datheus. If Killing wasn't against the law/against God, there'd be a good many of dead folks around.

I'm not dissing anyone from California, but the people I've came into contact with from California are nuts. I'll give them that.

Alrighty! Here you go then!

rq3-wep-shotgun-01.jpg

Anyways, there's always riots over the stupidest things, basketball games, and other sports...:disaprove But I voted yes, I think they will riot anyways, because they do!

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

come on...we don't trash the europeans for rioting after a soccer game do we? :)

Maybe you should, cause rioting after a game is a lame way to vent frustrations built up during the game. I still dont get the whole point about hooliganism, but maybe I´m just somebody in the social class who actually thinks. Anyways, such things should be dealt with in a hard and fast way.

I once offered to place all hooligans on one boat, let them take off and then sink it. ;)

Archived