Home

I'm looking for MOTS

narfblat

Mysteries of the Sith (nor Jedi Knight or any of the other games in the series for that matter) cannot be downloaded legally anywhere.

You can download the DEMO(s) (both a 1 level and 3 level SP demo were created, the latter was distributed on disc with some video cards for example), but not the full version.

And of course, asking for or posting links or info on getting the warez (pirated) version is against the rules.

Visit Amazon.com and type in "Mysteries of the Sith" in the search and you'll find it. It's listed (at least when I tried) as part of a combo pack with JK1 (the "Darth Vader" packaging).

It's pretty cheap now too ($12-20).

Ebay has TONS of entries, you can get the combo pack or just MotS by itself (as it was originally sold).

Just make sure when buying one of the combo packs (or any auctioned copy) that you are getting the full version of MotS and NOT (as some were packaged) the 1-3 level demo!

PS: I just checked the LucasArts Company Store (on lucasarts.com in the "Store" under PC/Windows: Classics) and they DO list Mysteries of the Sith for ordering, at $14.95. So there's no excuse now unless you live outside the US & Canada (then you should go with your country's version of Ebay).

Originally posted by Kurgan

Just make sure when buying one of the combo packs (or any auctioned copy) that you are getting the full version of MotS and NOT (as some were packaged) the 1-3 level demo!

Ditto to that warning ... I remember when I was looking for Deus Ex for the Mac (only had the PC version) that I saw people auctioning off tons of 5-level demos ... some only identified it in the listing details ...

I saw ~5 auctions, plus several JK/MotS packs in 'eBay shops'. Plus the others mentioned above.

Well worth getting, BTW.

Mike

Archived