Home

What's Up?

Jackrabbit

Oh man, it's Saturday, I haven't seen anybody online all day :eek:. I'm...so bored...

Well, at least I'm going to a BBQ at 3pm :D. I thought it was just some gamers getting together, but now that I think about it, I think it's an Independence Day BBQ (I think that's what this holiday is). I don't like that too much...you guys know how I feel about this country. They tricked me :mad:...

What are you other United Statesians doing for the holiday?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everybody...well I'm soo happy :p I'll tell you why cause I'm gonna be able to come back, but only for 14-days I'm so busy that that's the only amount of time I'm gonna be able to spend...After next week so around the 18th I should be playing again :p

just one question (even though I'm gonna try this out myself) do I have to download swg? if I already have it...and do I have to make a new account???

Well I hate my computer -_-, and yes I tried it out and I'd have to download the demo version...and make a new char...and what ever else, so I might as well just get a game card. (heck my computer freezes everytime I try to download the demo.) aand my internet connection isn't responding. (well things like messenger, media players and anything that uses the internet, don't respond to the internet right now.) so I have to get that fixed, but I know I will have TON's of free time and so I hope to get a game card and play some more :p:D.

Archived