Home

OK, maybe I'm wierd.

Grace

It's almost 2:30 in the morning and I haven't had any sleep since about 7 AM yesterday, so thoughts might be coming to me that wouldn't normally. Nobody but me is awake in my house right now and, for some odd reason, I can actually imagine what it would be like to be the only person on earth...:eek: good God, what am I saying??:drop2: ...... ok, now I'll go to bed. Goodnight peoples.

Well, I must be the queen of all wierdos. I get up at 7am every morning, and I don't go to bed until between 3 and 4am, so I average 3-4 hours of sleep a night, every night (as my IRC friends know). I've had insomnia since my early teens.

i had a cheese sandwich before i went to bed the other night.

i had the most f@#ked up dreams ever... i don't really remember what happened, but i do remember all the vivid colors and waking up with a start every 10 minutes.

it was fun, i'm thinking of having a cheese sandwich tonight.

Originally posted by Siv

i had a cheese sandwich before i went to bed the other night.

i had the most f@#ked up dreams ever... i don't really remember what happened, but i do remember all the vivid colors and waking up with a start every 10 minutes.

it was fun, i'm thinking of having a cheese sandwich tonight.

*prepares Cheese sandwich before going to bed*

My sleep pattern is completely out of whack.

And I too have strange thoughts, sometimes. Well...more than sometimes. In fact, quite frequently. :eyeraise:

Of course, when I do actually get to sleep, I have strange dreams, which don't help.

People are strange...

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Hi lizza ! thanks for sharing that. Why have you been up so long..... I told you not to swallow those suspicious tablets "Pimp Man" Rhett sold you for a buck fifty.... :p

mtfbwya

Well, you know ppl ignore warnings like that. You knew she was gonna swallow them despite your warning. Then again, how can we resist those tablets Rhett sells us?

-Clemme

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Well, you know ppl ignore warnings like that. You knew she was gonna swallow them despite your warning. Then again, how can we resist those tablets Rhett sells us?

-Clemme

I know!

I swallowed five, and the next thing I remember was waking up without pants and my insides feeling funny :-S

insomnia is a clinical condition, being a computer geek and staying up too late doing computer geek stuff is a bad habit.....

2 weeks ago I gave my laptop in for some repairs..... I got the greatest 2 weeks of sleep ever in those 2 weeks :D

mtfbwya

Archived