Home

Out of all the off-topic forums...

Dr Edison 007

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joshi

Luckily I don't follow this logic and therefore won't have to mix with such people unless forced to.

disregard the four posts prior to this post and it will make sense. for some reason i didn't see them.

And for the record, I'm a constant Mojoer, if there was more to post about, I'd probably be more active to.

I'm a constant Mojoer

that's what they all say...:¬:

yeah, i used to be too. until they moved the mi discussion to its own forum. and then i moved away from that and got involved in the off-topic discussion a lot. and now that's the only place i go (except to argue with someone about largo and the woodsmith...)

Originally posted by Das Mole

that's what they all say...:¬:

yeah, i used to be too. until they moved the mi discussion to its own forum. and then i moved away from that and got involved in the off-topic discussion a lot. and now that's the only place i go (except to argue with someone about largo and the woodsmith...)

Does anybody know if the forum user Largo LaGrande is telling the truth about being a board veteran?

He seems to be awfully ignorant on the way the forum works if so.

i doubt he is. when's his registration date? i'm too lazy to bother to find it out...

he doens't have too many posts either...and if he was a board veteran, then why wouldn't he have a lot of posts.

...i'm a freakin' veteran compared to this guy.

yeah. his id# is 109803. i'm 73587. i've been around way longer than he has.

registration date: 6-05-2004

:¬: he's a real veteran, alright. i agree about the ignorance. if he's a veteran, then how come he:

1)has next to no posts (meaning he's either lying, or he was banned for whatever reason (or that he had to make a new account b/c he forgot the password to his old one, but i don't want to think of that as an option))

2) seems to not even begin to think about other people's opinions being even the slightest bit correct. (if i said that to him, he'd probably be like "you're not accepting my opinions!" and crap like that, i hate dumb people like that)

he's a little narrow-minded.

i want to say all of this in his thread, but i didn't want to be disrespectful or come off as a jerk...but it's okay to do that here, right? :D:p

I thought he was a more straight up jerk at first, but now he's seems just very opinionated, although the way he says "I repsect you pirate" at the end of everything really bothers me for some reason, it seems so insincere.

I guess we're being mean now. I feel kinda bad. Someone else say something to make me feel better.

:¬: he's a real veteran, alright. i agree about the ignorance. if he's a veteran, then how come he:

1)has next to no posts (meaning he's either lying, or he was banned for whatever reason (or that he had to make a new account b/c he forgot the password to his old one, but i don't want to think of that as an option))

2) seems to not even begin to think about other people's opinions being even the slightest bit correct. (if i said that to him, he'd probably be like "you're not accepting my opinions!" and crap like that, i hate dumb people like that)

He claims that he has been here since "the beginning" of the Monkey Island forums, but since some "idiot" kept on emailing him he had to change his account. When I asked what his old account was called he refused to tell me because he said the "idiot" would start emailing him again.

Apparently he didn't know that you could disable emails in your profile.

[edit]Skinkie you're a great person and you should be a super moderator instead of a moderator at samandmax.net. Honestly, why couldn't they strip Schmatz or MtBlanc of their powers and give them to you? They don't do anything.

P.S. What do you guys think of my new avatar?[/edit]

I like this place because everyone's so... individual. You say something and they'll reply with a vague reference to something about which you have no idea and they'll only explain themselves if you ask nicely (and in their reply they'll include another vague reference to something about which you have no idea, and it's a never-ending cycle). It's fun. Really really fun. Fun like... like a trampoline drum set, where you bounce up and down from the snare to the cymbal then back to the snare then back to the cymbal again... and it's boing, boing, boing, up and down, up and down...

isnt it cool how we can bitch about random people without that they'll ever take notice, because noone is coming here? :)

i hate jones. apparently the only thing he's doing in a coherent way is smoking large blunts.

i'd like to add that being a veteran has nothing to do with postcounts. i mean i dont consider me a veteran, although my postcount soon needs to be declared longint. on the other hand i think i do somewhat better than in my first posts. i think that's why they make me an supmod or admin.. if everyone else has left.

so why don't you punks stop posting you crap, eh?

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

Does anybody know if the forum user Largo LaGrande is telling the truth about being a board veteran?

I laughed when he said he was 25 and worked in some gaming studio. I actually laughed.He may fake respect me, but I openly have no respect ofr him.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

I laughed when he said he was 25 and worked in some gaming studio. I actually laughed.He may fake respect me, but I openly have no respect ofr him.

i could fake respect you too, huh? i mean i could say huumm and yes and maybe, maybe and huuumm and good and nice and all and huuummm and zero equals infinity. but i am afraid you wouldn't believe me anyways, because isn't it you who is fake respected by largo, huh? tse. so you better do not ask me if i would fake respect you. because i wouldnt. because you would never ask me that kind of stuff. of course you would say that zero equals infinity, but wth has that to do with me respecting you? correct. nothing. so the funny thing is.. i love you neil. *hugs*

:D

i could fake respect you too, huh? i mean i could say huumm and yes and maybe, maybe and huuumm and good and nice and all and huuummm and zero equals infinity. but i am afraid you wouldn't believe me anyways, because isn't it you who is fake respected by largo, huh? tse. so you better do not ask me if i would fake respect you. because i wouldnt. because you would never ask me that kind of stuff. of course you would say that zero equals infinity, but wth has that to do with me respecting you? correct. nothing. so the funny thing is.. i love you neil. *hugs*

it's obvious like dogballs. place yourself in front of a mirror and say it. do it now. say it so you can feel the meaning of the word. if you don't got it by then, you are as ignorant as you sound if you hide it or not.

aaand?

are we ignorant?

([ps. i would have used larger spaces, but lucastones warned me not to do so.. <_<;; >_>;; so err.. "just imagine" ^___^])

does anybody have respect for this largo lagrande guy? i don't think so...i love this forum! nobody knows!

unless one of us is betraying the others...telling largo all these things...maybe one of us is...

the MOLE. *dun dun dun*

Your name instantly makes me assume you are the mole.

Eh, nobodys telling him, he has no idea about how we're all over here bashing on him and his bizarre obsetions. Anyone else think it was weird how he was so insistent that LucasArts employees frequent our boards looking for ideas? He seems to think they actually care.

i actually read the whole thread today.

and i told him that we're here. mole, me.. joshi and his pal, skinkie. we're making plans how to stalk innocent posters who know well how to behave but lean up against an ignorant forum clique. i said also we're making up the rules here, and that his sig definitly is consosidered spam if we're through with it.

*nods with a mean face*

but then i told him "hey i am just kidding". there are no other forums here to post on, they just contain ad banners.

he then told me i should go where i belong and tell you people you can buy him a whore to seeksuck his *bleep*.

Archived