Home

Say Nice Things About Meksilon

Emin3m 2

My cousin Sarah had a baby nearly 2 years ago (in December) with her boyfriend and I hear all the time how they're struggling, they pretty much had no money (both were working part time low income jobs) and they didn't want to burden either family with a baby crying at all hours of the night so they moved into their own place. The rent alone eats up pretty much all of their income, plus food, bills, baby needs, it doesn't leave them much of their own spending money. (I won't go into detail of how Sarah is always dumping the poor kid on my aunt and uncle though...)

we did a project in health class...it was where you had to feed, clothe, *everything a baby needs* a baby, and you had a low income job and everything. me and my partner for the project were left with only about $200 at the end of every month. maybe it was a little more. but it wasn't a lot.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, actually, i kind of liked it. we wasted three days doing the thing. and then i got a 98% on it, for some question i didn't answer.

there was this one group that did their car payments over a 60-year span and they only had to pay $68 a month :dozey:. and they still wound up with only about $100 total income for every month ;P

Originally posted by Das Mole

we did a project in health class...it was where you had to feed, clothe, *everything a baby needs* a baby, and you had a low income job and everything. me and my partner for the project were left with only about $200 at the end of every month. maybe it was a little more. but it wasn't a lot.

I had detention once in a child development classroom. There was pictures of birth defects all over the wall (hence my nickname for the class "dead baby class") and really goes out of its way to scare you out of having sex.

If scare tactics weren't bad enough, the teacher has to be the most unhealthy teacher to teach a bunch of teenagers about child development. She calls herself a "secondary virgin" (there's no such thing by the way) and she hates all men.

secondary virgin...pfft. :¬:

once you've done it, that's it. our health teacher told us about that. "you can be abstinent even after you've had sex before. that's a secondary virgin." there's only one virgin. that's it. you can't go back to being a virgin again.

i can just imagine it now. it's like some sex addict girl:

"yeah, i've tried to stop for a few years now. i've come really close about 6 times. but i can't help myself. i stopped again. i'm trying really hard this time around. it's been three days whole days now. i've set a new record for myself now. yeah. i'm a seventh-ary virgin."

you got banned within your first day of being at lucasforums...

that's faster than meksilon!

and no wonder, either. 46 posts of "gamingvoid" spam. :tsk:

[EDIT]that "GVownsYOU" guy posted before me telling people to go to gamingvoid.com, but his post apparently got deleted...[/EDIT]

i think we should just have a big meksilon sticky thread, where we have all his posts about christianity (and the ones where he put pictures of himself).

Maybe this will help.:D It's a list of Meksilon threads.

Say Nice Things About Meksilon

Meksilon on MSN

to Mek

The resurrected list of hated people

The list of people I hate.

Dear God...

Happy Birthday Meksilon

To Mek

Holy shizz! that was one scary situation

To Neil

I'm really upset, my friend got mugged on Saturday night

Ivf

I have returned

Relationships

Relationships in the Bible

The Meksilon VS Natty case

Well thats it

Are you gay?

and he called himself hunky and hot (or something along those lines)...and he tried to look like god.

...so he's saying he whacks off to pictures of god, right? :rolleyes:

Doubt it, according the bible you can't manifest god in a visual form, it's blasphemy or something. and those threads, ah memories. it sure was fun pissing him off like that.

my personal favorite:

originally posted by yufster

I have read through Mekilsons posts and decided to become a born again fundamentalist christian. I love God. I want to be your lamb. I wanted to be filled with your joy. Which reminds me, we need to talk. I'm having your baby.

meksilon's reply

YOU CLOSE MY THREAD BUT YOU DON'T CLOSE THIS? WHY IS MY LEGITIMENT COMPLAINTS UNWELCOME HERE?

I'm actually glad he's not here now though, most of us with actual veiws on his thoughts couldn't get through to him. he became annoying after a while. I would really like to know if he even played Monkey Island. Ever.

I didn't read all of his threads so I don't really know who started this "flame war". However, I don't think his behaviour was appropriate. He is a Christian and Jesus taught love not to judge and hate others. He said he hated homosexuality. Maybe he doesn't hate gays, but he sure doesn't accept them and that's almost as bad. Homophobia is a form of discrimination just as bad as racism, sexism etc. It's a shame Meksilon hates homosexuality now, he said he used to accept it. Doesn't he realize that sexual orientation comes from birth and noone can (or should) change it? Scientists said so too. Besides, being gay isn't just about sex it's also about having real, romantic feelings for a person of the same gender. But Meksilon is one of those type of Christians that take mistranslated biblical verses out of context in an attempt to condemn homosexual love and even all forms of sexual expression outside marriage. Because of hateful people like him, many gays have a very tough life. Furthermore, he said he hated some members of LucasForums and flammed them. Well, I did that too, but I was just fooling around.:D Meksilon should also learn to respect other people's opinions. He thinks he's sooo perfect.:rolleyes:

yeah, he was so completely blinded by his own views that he couldn't even begin to understand in the least bit where someone was coming from when they said "homosexuality isn't wrong" or "isn't it a sin to discriminate other people for any reason at all?"

and then he'd say things just flat out, no in-depth details or anything. just, "no. god says homosexuality is wrong." and he couldn't even say anything more than that. for mek, whatever god says is it.

a few good examples of what he may have said if you said something that went even a little bit against god:

you: "isn't it a sin to discriminate other people for any reason at all?"

mek: "no. god doesn't like homosexuality and therefore it is okay to hate them."

you: "mek, what if there isn't even a god?"

mek: "then who wrote the bible?"

you: "mek, just shut up."

mek: "no. god says i can voice my opinions."

you: "mek, are you sure you don't belong in an asylum?"

mek: "i'm telling you, god spoke to me last night!"

you: "mek, i think you take the bible to literally. you just twist things around so they become how you want them to be."

mek: "no, if you look at johns 11:13, it says that any followers of god are right no matter what!"

just for fun. i'm bored.

Archived