Home

Just how big are the maps in Battlefront?

Tyler_Durden

Originally posted by caine2578

I would love to see some rather large maps considering I will be sniping 90% of the time.

While you can probably find good sniping spots on every level, Endor is definitely the level for sniping. It's massive and there are literally hundreds of places you can hide. The only real benefit to sniping in a game like this is for defensive purposes though... If you goto the opposing team's base and start picking off their members... they will just respawn in 10 seconds and come looking for you.

Originally posted by TK-8252

There's going to be so many snipers in Battlefront I'm wondering if the objectives will be completed or not. It'll just be a bunch of snipers lying in the dirt looking for other snipers. Then when someone with some common sense chooses an attack class they'll just get sniped... over and over again.

Since almost every level has vehicles, all you would have to do is hop in one and just take out every sniper you see. Snipers are pretty useless against an AT-ST :)

Another way to defeat snipers is to flank them and start capturing control points in reverse order. You can then spawn from both sides of a team and just close in on them.

Archived